Sydney thread

Mr.Mojo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest de la cruz

your knees are dirty...

Originally posted by WALRUS

you cant tell me that skew dosnt bite pubes' style, oh and by the way you dont even know me so eat a dick cunt. de la cruze, ha magget.

quite easily you fag.

am i supposed to know your sorry ass?

this can go on for as long as you like, but know this, in the end you will loose. why? coz your more than likely just another toy behind some queer name.

Could someone post fliks of melbourne writers hitting sydney steel.

Originally posted by Flipmode

yeah i was lucky enuf to see a pubes panel with urge on a ridge the other day no camera though has anybody got any of mr pubes recent handy work in sydney

pubes is a queensland writer!

Im sure ppl no that morphius,but he's rocked enough damage & chilled in melbs long enough 2 be considered a melb writer.Pubes is like the wizard of oz he travels from east 2 west 4 steel.

morphachmedeus ay what what GEEEK hush you gronk pubes is a queensland riter so what you think im dumb or something dick ay lad fuck you aint the be al;l and end all of graff GEEKY FREAKK AHHHHHHHH so what ay aya yayayayayayaya uuhh so what cunt you comin on here with your so called fuckhead magot melbourne cunt so what ay ay fucking dick dick fuck what ay what was the piont ay youll say i was just staing the fact the truth is you wanted to be cool isnt you want people to think your head is full of graff knowlageable thoughts dick fuck you just wanted to put me on show to make your self look good FUCK head that the lowest kind of gronkism why did you get picked on when you where lilte are you in this graff game to make friends that you wished you had when you were a nerd in high school and everybody farted on you and fucked your mamma ay aya ay WHAT ay melbourne toys on the block suck alot of dick only a selected few riters down there keeping it real and kutting sick ,,, yall dont listen to this cunt what he gonna com back with his nerdy jar up technequie thsat the nerd learned in hizzzzzzzzigh scholl uhhhh dont listen to him we all can make it if you got the heart dont let fags like him cut you short cause you not down with the eas droppin dick ridin fo stuff riters likw morfffear US noo have it cunt have dont worry man i dont give a cear 4 you man what just dont know why fools like you try to be "COOL"

hahahahahhahahah cool what a word bet you say cool or sick or radicool man or maybe your a hiphop wanna be with your DOPE woord man funky yalll...hahahahaha

anyways dont thinkof talkin to me i bet your a nice guy but just dont know how ur comin across

fuck it ima goast i didnt say anything

FUCK ALL OF YALL WOOOOOOOOT WORD IS THAT COOL

I rekon sydney is well overdue 4 melburn writers 2 come up & hit some steel.Its great have'n u guys down 2 paint but we gotta come sample some of your trains just return'n the favour.

Anyone got any pics 2 post of melburn guys in sidney?

Re: your knees are dirty...

Originally posted by de la cruz

quite easily you fag.

am i supposed to know your sorry ass?

this can go on for as long as you like, but know this, in the end you will loose. why? coz your more than likely just another toy behind some queer name.

alright look, its just my opinion and some people have agreed with me and some havnt, skews own style is dope, but personally i see abit more than just a pubes influence in alot of his pieces. its not even a diss to those who got the wrong idea, good writers are good writers. speaking of which could someone post some sydney panels by the pubes man if they have any please. peace

Originally posted by SIVIK

I rekon sydney is well overdue 4 melburn writers 2 come up & hit some steel.Its great have'n u guys down 2 paint but we gotta come sample some of your trains just return'n the favour.

Anyone got any pics 2 post of melburn guys in sidney?

get off ya ass and do it then...ure a melburn writer!

• 3 weeks later...

Kink???????

Anybody got any kink or fsute flicks??????????

i know there out there.......

hook us up this guy has dope style and is a bit of a legend in his own right.....

I believe he is a slept on writer in some respects...

so dont hold out!!! share the wealth!!!:)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived