kuk / 4dc and friends on HEAVY METAL

w1gg3r

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by t-ball coach

the letters bend the same way..many of the same techniques are used...the overall look of the letters is pretty much the same...the same kind of arrows...the same bubbly highlighting..i think the style is rad..just too many people doing it and using their crew affiliations to justify unoriginality.

im not innovating anything either, but i did find a condom in my pocket yesterday that i had used a week prior.

i am not seeing it..http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00246162f00000003.jpg'>

Originally posted by *STEEL*

basicaly with as much as you all do that same and post it - i cant be the only one tired of a style that has been worn down to a blunt edge-i am probably the only one that will say it- i am not trying to put any one down i just think that style has been killed this summer now some one needs to bury it before the body rots anymore

umm.. these flicks are all from the same day.. not over the course of a summer..

Guest BIG COUNTRY

i would not really say people are not on lewis's nuts, but I like him becuase his shits different and fun, people that are all serious about graffiti and try to look tech are dorks mannnnnnnn, even if his shits ugly who cares, he is changing graffiti as we speak, and youre helping promote him, on the internet of all places, I'll keep an eye out for some face won fr8'ses.

Guest KING OF HELL

well. i do see an AOK inlfuence, but not in a bad way. in the same way that say GREY, GESO, AMAZE, and VAULT are influenced by it. but thats all taken from old ass PHASE2 and CLIFF styles from the 70's anyway. as far as im concerned, if thats where you want to be with style, then your achieving your goal. and fuck the haters. i get tired of looking at anything for too long, but that doesnt mean its not good.

keep on rocking.

tell COBRA that MUNE and KEMA say hi.

Guest born to lose

gvsr's are cuts. we got some a while back untouched since 95 with GUEST fillins. I did one in 94 and caught it two years later only to be gone over bye CHUNK and AMAZE had the other panel. I was hyped. I had hella tags and hollows. no peices really but came up near a couple of the old sp layups in the early and mid 90s when it was almost nothing but strings of em. I seen a tag from 93 in 97 and i was hella biting TWISTS style, TWIST wrote "JUST SAY YES" and threw up a tag with a silver in the middle my silver paint tag and then topped me with a mop tag. ahhhh..the good old days...

Guest born to lose

hey i walk the line i will post the other side soon...i don't have a scanner so it is hard..but i will post...plus i tried to call but you aint home....

Archived