First Time Painting, Let Me Have It .....

cheps

keep at it , its ALOT better than some of the shit i painted when i first started trust me if i had flicks i would show you how bad it was , i started by doing real simple shit and when i had time i would do fills with like squares in them , that way i practice straight lines and shit at the same time , just keep working man

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by mapo wc

look how nice a hood that is..graf has come a long way.

haha word

perfectly cut lawns...

SUVs...

shit my neighboorhodd doesnt have a sight of grass for quite a few blocks. till youget to crackhead park...

but anyways onto the real topic,

thats not all that bad for your first try, just keep on practicing and you will find that you will progress the most from that.

remember, spraypaint is soooooooo much different from pens...

Guest feeldAVVIBE

uhmm i would say work on ur hand control and dont go bombin be4 u got ur shit down on paper so people dont think wtf is dis kid doin -never be sattisfied of ur shit blow up when ur descent and keep improving from there on

Originally posted by DMX

that's actually pretty good if it actually is your first thing painted. just work on keeping your lines straight.

and don't call it a "bomb" if it's on a board on your mom's porch.

it is good for first time useing a can,a can is far from a pen

Originally posted by tears*uno

dont fuck with different caps yet homeboy... send them to me i will put them to good use... because wow. that sucks.

your a real fuckin dick lol , i mean yea he sucks and im sure he fuckin knows it, so he bought some caps so hes gonna experiment , so he paints on plywood in the burbs , just because you write doesnt mean you have to start off being a fuckin king and live in the ghetto , writing is fuckin writing , if it was only for one race or income class then ALOT of people we know wouldnt fuckin write

i like your stuff..you got potential..ask yourself if graffiti is for you though..can you afford to get caught? if you get poped hitting street spots and go to jail for say three months will that fuck up your college edjucation?..im not super bomber or anything but it seems like you are putting the paint on a little thick..try to just mist the fill on back and forth.it looks a little stiff to ..be quick about it..

i like your stuff..you got potential..ask yourself if graffiti is for you though..can you afford to get caught? if you get poped hitting street spots and go to jail for say three months will that fuck up your college edjucation?..im not super bomber or anything but it seems like you are putting the paint on a little thick..try to just mist the fill on back and forth.it looks a little stiff to ..be quick about it..

DUDE I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHERE THE FUCK THEY'RE LOCKING UP TEENAGERS FOR 3 MONTHS OFF A GRAFFITI CASE, BUT IF THAT LITTLE FANTASY HELPS YOU FEEL LIKE MORE OF AN OUTLAW, SO BE IT...

ALL I CAN SAY TO "CHEPS" IS THIS: YOU DIDN'T EVEN START YET BECAUSE IT'S NOT ILLEGAL, YOU'VE GOT TO REALIZE THAT BEFORE ANYTHING...

Guest DatzwhutzuP

the best way to get better is to bomb, bomb a lot, go out bust as many tags, throwups and str8 letters as u can, the more u do the quicker u will get better, trust me. get atleast 10 blacks and 10 whites and go out and dont come home until the cans are gone, do that for about 3 nights a week for the next month, then call the doctor in the morning and u'll be str8.

i think you shouldn't have made a thread on it i do the same thing at my house but i don't post it just keep practicing... but u gotta go hit a wall i might practice pieces at home but i bomb too also you go to college?? if so i wouldn't phuc around with graff knowing how much your life can get phuked up if u get locked

Peace

Originally posted by TheGarbageMan

First off, my 3 yr old sister can probably paint better. no style, try drawing first to get an idea of what you want your letters and bombs to look like. once u have a good idea, paint it alot of times to learn how to put your drawings on a wall. Secondly, how the fuck does someone like u have that many posts in such a short period...i swear this gets worse every day...

Ive been in paper chase the past few months.

-A

Guest duffman

marlboro red, now your talken smack to the smackiest smack talker in this smack talken board.. smacky smack talkers like me talk smack on a regular basis to junior smack talkers like you who think there smacky enough to talk smack to the smacky king of smack talk...

^^^

no actually i think its good that the kid kept it in his house,, like really wouldnt you be more ashamed if you saw that on a wall in your town,,

foreal kid your not ready to paint,,, i mean you need a decent simple first,,, yes i know it is simple but its just not decent,,,,

Originally posted by cheps

Well here is my very first bomb.

http://cheps.homestead.com/files/ChepsBomb12.jpg'>

-A

well i give you props for being smart and keeping it off the WALL, and then for having no drips... dude i have seen you post and post about what you do and well your no picasso and we ALL started there no-one came out with like DAIM handstyles okay dude soo keep at it and try real CAPS they usually help you build the can control because with stocks you can't go as fast when bombing because the paint flow isn't as even on the other hand with real CAPS it was made for speed and try the NY thins and fats, find a chill spot and experiment and trust me half the kids bagging in here don't even rigth or if they do the are some small time bomber but who cares just keep at it and WHAT PAINT IS THAT ? :D

????

marlboro red, now your talken smack to the smackiest smack talker in this smack talken board.. smacky smack talkers like me talk smack on a regular basis to junior smack talkers like you who think there smacky enough to talk smack to the smacky king of smack talk...

UMMMMM... OK

Yea, its valspar flat, and the yellow is valspar satin. The white is just some shit 1 dollar cans cuz I use that to cover shit up for more practice. All they had was valspar and rusto, and i wasnt goin to spend 4 dollars a can for rusto when i suck. :D

-A

CHEPS is the shit. that thing is so blazing.

some tips:

1. get off the internet - if you really wanna write, stay as far away from internet graff talk as possible. this forum should honestly have a 5 year minimum before you can even talk.

2. keep up the simple stuff. you already have a good sense of thickness (usually young writers weakest thing) in that the letters all maintain an even thickness throughout...thats a good sign of potential. dont bother trying to do crazy desings and letter styles. just keep painting that simple style ove rand over until it takes you 2 minutes to do that instead of 2 hours.

3. get off the internet.

well it's not so bad. and it's not a bomb if you dont do it illegally and on a wall. if you're just practicing and this is your first time with a can in your hand, then it's all good. you should just keep practicing. how come you didnt do it on a wall? try doing it on a chill spot.

Originally posted by cheps

Nah, imma keep at it. I just started with paint a few weeks ago, and this was done with all stock caps, I got some ny fats, skinnys, german fat, on the way, so imma try em out.

Oh yea, thats just where I live off campus where i goto college, its not really suburbia.

-A

why do you keep using stock caps as an excuse?

it doesnt matter..if you had nyfats or thins..they arent magic caps...but if your serious about it then stick with it.

Archived