Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
amItoolate?

new he-man masters of the universe???

have you all seen this shit!? its the cartoon from when we were pottytraining, and they went and redone it! i just dont think then children of today have what it takes to appreciate REAL cartoons, but then again it looks like the people that did the mighty max cartoons did it...i dont know?!,... what do yall think? anyone seen it?!

Guest willy.wonka

that new shit does look stupid...i hear Skeletor is some type of terrorist and hemans real name is GW bush..:lol:

Guest uncle-boy

all i've seen from the new HE-MAN, was a couple promo pgs in a magazine. it featured new toys and art work for it. the toys came with an original episode of HE-MAN. i'd say it looked pretty damn cool to me.

especially cause the new HE-MAn drawings were by MAD, the guy who draws BATTLE-CHASER!!! woo-hoo

i saw that shit, it wasnt that bad. also, i think cartoon network brought out a new gi joe cartoon but im not sure

Guest socrates

I don't like it, I don't like it one bit.

Guest kan

raaaaaaaaaaar me heman hehe actually i am fing tiny

i feel sorry for kids these day's...

what's up with all these new crappy cartoons.

jesus fuck man.

My friend has one of the new toys, they are fucking tuff looking and can move really cool.

YEah!!!!

I got Stratos (the cool winged fella) last week. I think that for the most part the new Masters of the UNiverse are kick-ass. He-MAn and Skeletor or not as cool as the others though.

Originally posted by podrido

potty training? damn i feel old. hahaha who remembers snake mountain!!!

ah yeah! i had that shit, my boy two houses down had the castle of greyskull, and we both had kool-aid stains on our upper lip by the time it was all over!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this