emit

kodak

Originally posted by emit_df

I really hope the big clothes don't come back..actually, it seems some people still wear em'. I'm gonna rock my MC Hammer pants next time I do a FR8. I guess that would make it hard to run if needed. I'm just curious about this comment... "his ability to hang with trends" ???

Emit....now thats a mighty fine name! Over on this side of the pond, its close to my heart! :mexican:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by emit_df

I really hope the big clothes don't come back..actually, it seems some people still wear em'. I'm gonna rock my MC Hammer pants next time I do a FR8. I guess that would make it hard to run if needed. I'm just curious about this comment... "his ability to hang with trends" ???

I guess i was trying to equate lettering style w/ clothing style.. but then i realize; you are a trend settter in your own right....

btw.. you dont happen to have flix of the Jive and Cryze that go w/ the last pic i posted, do you?

oh.. and yes, i so still have the first Fresh Jive shirt i ever got... i used to wear it everytime i went to the Bethel Wall... the MC hammer pants, however, have gone the way of the Dodo...

gottta make it out to Denver again soon...

Guest emit_df
Originally posted by AintLifeGood

btw.. you dont happen to have flix of the Jive and Cryze that go w/ the last pic i posted, do you?

gottta make it out to Denver again soon...

I don't have that flick..wish I did....

yeah, come to Denver whoever you are?

Guest BINHEXED

CRUEL SUMMER

Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

What can you say the man has style.

i heard emit used to play the synthesizer for bananarama.

when you look at his work, you can almost tell...hmm..interesting.

i've gots to give the man props..i've admired emit and east's work since i first started for one because their styles in a way resemble one another but then again differ but i can understand because i'm influenced by some people in my crew..so all i have to say is thanks for the insperation and keep handling your bizznass..

Guest THEMEDIC

sux to know that they covered up most of your and este's pieces at that skate park you painted in ft. fun.................

they put a tee shirt rack over easts piece

freggin' skateboarders...................

• 2 weeks later...

Re: word ta old shit

i have never been much of a fan in the past ..but damm ..these peices are DEF!!!!

being in Oz i havent had much exposure expect for about a year or two when i was buying volume one magazine and others.

My level of respect for Emits work has skyrocketed after seeing these last few peices...

im with you dirtysanchez ...rock that old stuff emit...it burns..

• 5 months later...

Archived