Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest meone

back for more

Guest dork

that shit is wak, what the fuck is up with you so called writters doing this abstract shit:mad:

Guest melt

if you're gonna do something like that, atleast work the colors better.

I can't figure out what it is. But I kind of like it just as a whole shape. Are those letters?

Guest Andy Capp

looks like a study i had to do in art class last year. except mine was cylinders, not squiggles.

damnit! pick a name the other one you did said AOL this one says LLYii what the hell is that crap haha... seriously i cant even read it

Guest meone

its says amal like dent said and the other one was aml

Guest tears*uno

again..

Originally posted by tears*uno

damn, you SUCK!

Wow, you went out of your way to post up all my shit from the beginning, get a life son, I think those even beat out those objects you posted. :lol:

-A

Guest Ser3adc

i like the abstractness...hit that up with some 3d...i'm not really into peices without 3d

Guest DEEZ NUTZ!!!

THAT SHIT S WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKK!!!!!

this is all im going to say about abstract shit.....

YOU HAVE TO BE GOOD TO PULL IT OFF!! you cant be a mediocre or toy writer without much artistic skill. either that or you have to have a lot of artistic skill to start off with, even if youre simi new to graff. have you to have letter structures DOWN! you have to have a good concept of space and negative space. its not something you see and say, "hey, thats cool, im going to start doing that". no no no. you must draw for years, study letters, and fuck with it for a long time. any kid with a tiny bit of skill can draw blobs and intertwine them and think its abstract. but hey, maybe youre not trying to be abstract, maybe you just think those letters are cool....

Re: Re: back for more

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

first of all: your not ouija. so stop.

secondly (to quote my girlfriend who is sitting here...): "What the fuck is that?

haha his girlfriend says you suck and I bet she doesnt even write...damn I would feel like slitting my wrists if I were you about...................................................now.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this