DEVILUSH

SCAGNETTI

Originally posted by avils

check this. that girl i was talking bout in this thread.. she msg'd me today saying she got tomorrow off work and wants to get drunk and try that thing out tonight ! wooooo yo i cant wait. its gonna be mad awkward tho, coz like we both know what the agenda is...

help a brother out dlush. :o

how can i help a brotha out...you've already sealed the deal. all you have to do is deliver it!remember, dont hurt her, make sure it's all nice and ky'd out, and make sure she is doing a-okay.

that should do the trick. ;)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: bc is sick!

Originally posted by jah

ive only flown into vancouver but from what ive heard about it its a tight city. whistler is fuckin off the chain though. i love that villiage. the bud is irey as fuck too. good prices compaired to the US. and god damn, i swear, proportionally, canadian girls are way hotter than chicks in the US. maybe because canada isnt as obese as the states overall....

the us does have a higher fat content. sad isnt it??

Guest Canadiano

i tell you, it's disgusting. I know this fat girl who told me she went to visit her aunt and uncle in Ohio, and she felt like a supermodel. I believe it too. Trust me, she was pretty damn chubby.

And when I went to a Jays game last year (i've already posted this story), I was in the Indians' fan section, and every single person there - all of them - were fat. Whole families of OBESE people. America is fucked.

people are just getting lazier and lazier, plus the economy is doing so horrid. which leads to people who can't afford good or healthy food, and they succomb to high fat and high salt food, which leads to people who can't afford good medical care and good nutrition.

it's a downward spiral really. but, there are people that are really concerned about losing the weight, but once they have gone on a plan to loose it, they jump off and gain more than what they had before.

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by jah

do you canadians consider the states "america" too?? i thought you considered yourself americans. eh??

dear god, NO! get those evil ideas out of your head once and for all, jah!

and devilush, you could be right, but I think it has to do with the genetics of disgusting white trash. I know this girl who eats mcdonalds for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. She used to be a cristal head whore, and now is a serious chronic weed smoker. she's been eating fast food, particularly mcd's for the past few years, and she's not fat, but she is 99% cellulite, for sure. terrible, hideous personality as well. we have them in Canada, too. In my "FUCKING PERVERTS!" thread update, I mentioned those two from the bar - the mom and son...anyway, the states just has many, many more of them, I think.

nope. gotta disagree. genetics do a play a small roll, but mostly its the diet and sedentary lifestyle. too much tv and beer. people need to stop worrying about having a new celly and kicks every month and sacrifice some funds for healthier foods and a gym or pool membership or something.

Ha-ha. I was just having a conversation at work about the "super-sizing" of America.

its funny how many people think WATCHING an excercise tape will help them with their weight. they forget you actually have to do the excercises. hmmm, maybe this will be the next ridiculous "news-worthy" lawsuit.

Guest --zeSto--

the main problem behind the whole 'super-size' trend at fast food joint is this:

for an extra 45 cents, you get an extra 450 colories.

But hey, everyone's got an extra 45 cents and it's too good a deal to turn down.

And fast food joints dont offer half portions or encourage people to share.

and just FYI... a single slice of a Pizza Hut Pizza has as much fat as a Big Mac.

and some people will eat the entire pizza themselves!

damn. thats the only fast food i eat occasionally really (pizza hut). mainly because its the only pizza ive had in this god foresaken city thats alright and delivers till pretty late. some nights im just too high and lazy to cook or go get something so pizza hut is the call. and i do eat a whole large pizza. im not worried about fat really though. and i eat them so infrequently its not a major problem. the main reason i dont eat at those places besides the fact that it tastes like shit and its unhealthy is that i dont like supporting those corporations. another one i eat at once in a while is subway. but again, i barely ever eat at these places.

another big problem in the states is that even health charts and whatnot will tell you you need x amount of calories a day or a certain amount of food that is way over what you really need. its different for someone whos growing but for a full grown adult i dont think they need 2000 cal a day if they eat the right foods....

fuck and i had just ate a pizza hut pizza not to long ago. but i really gotta stop getting high. i mean, i eat before hand so i wont be munching on shit, but i always end up doing so. usually i end up eating a fuit salad though so it's not so bad. i try not to eat mcdonads but it's oh so hard to stay away from those gooooood fries that they have.

if i eat at subway, i eat the vegetarian special without cheese. now that is yummmmmy.

as long as you drink some water after smokin, it'll be gravy. i remeber once the crew and i smoked like 3 blunts in a row, we were chillen and i bust out a cig, and i almost threw up cause my mouth was so dry and i was to baked to realise it. so now i always carry around water bottles with me wherever i go, cause i gots to have my menthols, i just gots to.

Originally posted by Grandola

i gots to have my menthols, i just gots to.

yeah man, you should smoke "kools".. just like the dudes from that movie 'the outsiders'. kools are the shit. i still buy a pack of em every now and again.

:)

Originally posted by Devilush

really? for some reason i cant see myself smoking a cig after weed.

a lot of people do it. it gives you a head rush. its like a little boost to your high. youll come down faster though. fuck cigarettes. i dont smoke them at all. it ruins the nice taste of the herb too. today is a new day for me though, no more weed for a MONTH! oh god, im having withdrawls already.....

and eating beforehand, like you said, isnt usually going to keep the munchies away. the only way that works for me is if i just tell myself that i dont really want to eat anymore even though i feel hungry as fuck. salads are great for munchies.....

Guest CRYrock81
Originally posted by Devilush

really? for some reason i cant see myself smoking a cig after weed.

yupyup.......its the shit!:P

I USED TO SMOKE CIGARETTES WHEN I WAS ZOOTED JUST STRICTLY OUT OF THE HABIT... AS TIME HAS PROGRESSED I'VE BEGUN TO VIEW CIGARETTES AS REALLY ARTIFICIAL AND DISGUSTING AND WHEN I SMOKE TREES, A CIGARETTE REALLY GIVES ME THE FEELING THAT I'M CONTAMINATING MY HIGH...

THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT I ONLY SMOKE BLUNTS, AND THE TOBACCO USED IN INEXPENSIVE CIGARS AND BLUNT PAPERS IS PRETTY MUCH AS ARTIFICIAL AS IT GETS... I THINK MY NEXT STEP IN REGULATING MY INTAKE OF DISGUSTING CHEMICALS WILL BE TO ONLY SMOKE GARCIA VEGAS AND DUTCHES WHICH I VIEW AS A LITTLE BETTER THAN PHILLIES AND WRAPS... I'VE PRETTY MUCH COME TO TERMS WITH THE FACT THAT I CAN NEVER STOP SMOKING WEED... BUT ALREADY SOME OF THE LONG TERM HEADS I KNOW ARE ONLY SMOKING JOINTS AND BOWLS IN THE INTEREST OF THEIR HEALTH... WHO KNOWS...

JUST TO TOUCH ON THE OTHER ISSUE BEING DISCUSSED IN THIS BLOCKBUSTER POST I CREATED... I THINK THE PROBLEM WITH OBESITY AND POOR HEALTH IN THE STATES HAS LESS TO DO WITH FOOD THAN THE ATTITUDE OF EXCESS AND CONSUMPTION... THIS IS ROOTED IN OUR ORIGIN... BUT I'LL ELABORATE AFTER I FINISH WHAT I'M ACTUALLY GETTING PAID TO WORK ON...

word marlboro^^^. about the excess tip. but food ties into it of couse. the fact that cats in teh US live their lives based on excessiveness plays a big part in the reason they eat way too much. im not in a normal state of mind right now though so i dont want to try and talk about shti like that.

about the tobacco.... judging by your name you should worry about more than the chemicals in blunts. i only kick blunts once in a while so im not really worried about my tobacco intake. the thing i like about blunts is how sensitive they drag. its more efficient than a joint if you know how to roll good blunts (loose). anyway....

I JUST CAME UP SMOKING BLUNTS OUT OF HABIT...

AS FOR THE EXCESSIVE ATTITUDE RELATING TO FOOD AS WELL... OF COURSE THIS IS WHAT I WAS GETTING AT... I THINK THE REASON WE'RE A COUNTRY OF EXCESS IS BECAUSE OUR NATION IS COMPRISED OF PEOPLE WHO'VE ESCAPED FROM SOME SORT OF EXPLOITATION... INITIALLY THE BRITISH, ETC, ETC, ETC

SO WE'RE KIND OF HOOD-RICH GHETTO-FAB ON A GLOBAL SCALE IF YOU CAN DIG THE METAPHOR... CARS, DRUGS, FOOD, SEX... WE TAKE IT TO THE LIMIT BECAUSE WE RELISH IT... AFTER ALL, IT'S ONLY BEEN A COUPLE HUNDRED YEARS WE'VE BEEN DOING OUR THING OVER HERE... IT'S LEADING TO TONS OF PROBLEMS THOUGH, BUT IT'S A LOT OF FUCKING FUN... I'M NOT GOING TO LIE... I SMOKE WEED LIKE IT'S GOING OUT OF STYLE AND EAT RED MEAT EVERYDAY... AMONG OTHER VICES...

my habits include....

smoking weed

drinking

i only smoke cigs when i am bored or when i am drinking. but other than that, i wont really smoke it. to tell you the truth, i never was really addicted to it.

jah...did you get the email??

and 1 large fries please......mmmmm. i know i cant, i shouldnt.

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

JUST TO TOUCH ON THE OTHER ISSUE BEING DISCUSSED IN THIS BLOCKBUSTER POST I CREATED... I THINK THE PROBLEM WITH OBESITY AND POOR HEALTH IN THE STATES HAS LESS TO DO WITH FOOD THAN THE ATTITUDE OF EXCESS AND CONSUMPTION... THIS IS ROOTED IN OUR ORIGIN... BUT I'LL ELABORATE AFTER I FINISH WHAT I'M ACTUALLY GETTING PAID TO WORK ON...

i totally think that the origin has to do with a big part of the US being obese. but have you ever thought about people's mentality? people have the mentality to change things, but i feel that people choose not to. its also in choice.

Archived