DEVILUSH

SCAGNETTI

i just wanted to type something. but i was respoding to your post of:

ilove2hate, thats the first post i agree with you a LITTLE bit on. dudes on the internet hella ride peoples nuts if they look good for some reason. like theyre ever gonna get any play......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am up to nothing. i am trying to figure out a good day to go out bombing because my parter just emailed me. i just havent been in the mood too, and maybe it would be a good thing to go out bombing afterall.....maybe it would make me a little bit more happy. but my headset on my bike is all fucked, so i cant ride my bike hard. and i'm not sure if i want to go bomb on foot. bikes are fun. plus, i am just tired for some reason. i think its being tired emotionally.

and resulting from that, i am tired physically.

oh yea, i'm in class.

what you studying??

fuck riding bikes when you bomb. unless youre bombing chill spots. i guess if you know the streets hella good then go for it but it would be shitt as fuck to have to ditch your bike or get caught cus you were on a bike instead of on foot. isnt frisco pretty sketch these days. i hear the whole bay is gettin pretty crazy with their graff laws the last couple years. especially oakland. you got any flix in brick slayers or anything??

jah..bike bombing is fun really. since sf is really small, we just ride place to place, check it out and if its chill, park somewhere relatively close and bomb until you feel like going back. then move on to the next spot and so on. but i bomb with this one girl, so we're not so obvious really. we just look like girls who just got back from a bar or something.

flix as is my stuff or any kinda graf around here? i would have to say no. 1. i dont have a scanner 2. i have my own zine that i would like to have photos to myself until i put out the zine.

you and your girl go bombing by yourself in frisco?? seems a little dangerous. hope you dont end up in fimore some night......

why are you and kissmyass always on at the same time?? this is some conspiracy to get me isnt it??!?!?!

jah....it's okay. if you'd met her, you'd be scared of her. i wouldnt describe her because it would be such a target. but she's my bodyguard since she would kick some ass. thing is, me and this other girl went out bombing in the tl. we didnt even get spoken to. we just mind our own business, and they will mind their own business. sure we'll get some nasty cat calls, but what girl doesnt get nasty cat calls?

kissmyass is off today....i'm at school....the internet is here for boredom. yes yes, it's a conspiracy to get you. ;)

Originally posted by SteveAustin

Devilush has it down. bikes is the thing foe show.

they key to it (at least for me) is having one bike specifically for bombing.

requirements: bike has to look like hell and run like a gem.

i know i should be able to get another one. but mine looks likes crap right now, maybe it's the old paint job. but it works well enough. that is why we park so far away just in case if we get chased. we wont go near it. plus, we're pretty chill. we're not all about getting caught.

I've started going out on our big bulk item trash pick up days. I usually find at least one decent old ten speed. My garage is FULL of bikes. Its getting bad, I actually threw one out last month. I have no space for Huffies in my garage.

jah...better start running brotha

Originally posted by SteveAustin

I've started going out on our big bulk item trash pick up days. I usually find at least one decent old ten speed. My garage is FULL of bikes. Its getting bad, I actually threw one out last month. I have no space for Huffies in my garage.

jah...better start running brotha

already started.

ahhh steve austin...that would be a good idea if i wasnt so vertically challenged! hahaha, i'm so damn short that its hard to find a bike for me. i might as well pick up little childrens bikes.

grandola.....hahhaahaha. why did i laugh? that is kinda fucked.

Archived