Slept on writers-part 1....STAE 2

dirtbag deem kd

Guest Media OEC

Hey Deam I got flicks of two of your walls (at ellsion)...i can put links to those if you choose or just post the shit you have on ill-kids???? peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...

Original

Deem had pieces on the 2,5, and 6 lines in the mid 80s

Then you had Deam2, who bombed insides and outsides

Stae2... Waste of my fuckin time, trying to see who was this underrated writer.

looks like he cant stop looking at danish magazines.

Theres a reason why he's unkown, Using euro paint, and skinny caps dont make up for weak style.

Take that to the bank and tell them I sent you

DASH 167

FC.. TC5

Guest born to lose

of course writers are going to be slept on if all they are doing is a bunch of legal walls and a few trains. ....if you ask me they aint getting slept on , there asleep

Re: Original

Stae2... Waste of my fuckin time, trying to see who was this underrated writer.

looks like he cant stop looking at danish magazines.

DASH 167

FC.. TC5 [/b]

danish magazines?, i dont really get that......

and euro paint?....lol...aren't you on the montana team?.......

anyhow i guess my ego took a shot by someone i always looked up to.....

i disagree, but hey , everyones got an opinion including me....

"i'd rather see the wackest dude destroying shit than some recycled legal garbage with paint he probably paid for"

thats exactly whats wrong with that view. Too much garbage in graff already. All you'll really be left with then is a whole bunch of crap, whether its illegal or not. Stae's style is fresh. And who said he's stays only legal?? know the facts before you speak..

Yeah

Swet, Dato, Toys crew, take your pick.. your shit looks a bit like all of them, with some ces, yes2, tich, and themo thrown in for good measure.

I aint dissing you.. WHAT you think your shit DON'T look like that??

cmon B, anyone who is into style can reckognize where shit is lifted from..

And theres a whole school of you legal wall youngsters, that never bombed, and went straight from magazines to legal walls, immitating styles and using german paint and tips to get them skinny lines that are SOOOOOOOOOO important to that skinny style you all try to rock.

Im on the Montana team, so what?

I racked up rusto and krylon since i was 12 and now I should say no a sponsorship with free travel and FREE paint?

You niggaz BUY your euro paint, to get that "look" thats not quite achievable with those pesky american cans.

I use whatever paint I can get my filthy clutches on, and still come off.

I said this thread was a waste of MY time, cuz i wasnt impressed here. If you take that as a diss, then so be it.

Im just speaking my mind. But dont come back saying no stupid shit, cuz i WILL see you..

Dash One

FCK

well, i gotta say, to be mentioned with people like that is cool, they all are real dope....

i never really thought my style looked like theres, but i guess i can be wrong, i get influences from many many writers/styles/art, etc....but try not to have my stuff resemble others as much as possible.....

but one thing, "legal wall youngster", i wouldnt call myself, cause i was bombing for

many years before the last 2-3 years when i started getting into piecing....

and as far as montana, that shit is just a luxury i didnt know of till like last summer...

anyhow, id be more than happy to shoot the shit with yah one day and show you my style as its developed from day one, and try to justify myself a little....

like i said, i disagree with yah, but i respect others opinions

-and ilove2hate, talking a whole lotta, you got a name to hold the weight?

if yah wanna talk further please feel free to email me

peace

stae2

theres a piece of an R from a Staer piece in the Maxim magazie with Lucy Liu on the cover (God shes hot)....and there are some other pieces on the wall too, i cant make them out cause some dudes are standing in front of it...post a flick of the actual wall if u got it.

also another question for all the heads that paint at 5 Points...i dont know if anyone watches Much Music...but theres a commercial for it where that hot ass host chic that hosts the show is at 5 points taking off all her shirts..i just wanted to know if anyone who works there or was there that day saw her tits and if they have a picture of them could they please post em up. thank you.

Archived