DEATH METAL,BLACK METAL,GRINDCORE,etc.....

Guest mafIAkilla

Singer looks like a more bloated metallic Robert Smith from the Cure

Metronome just one upped my upcoming shit. I have yet to see Iron Maiden. My Dad seen em on the Killers, Number of The Beast, and World Slavery Tour back in the day. Rubs that in any chance he gets.

Them tickets must be at least 45?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is my first time seeing Maiden and Dream Theatre (yeah I like Petrucci, so what?!)

My homie is in the Maiden fan club or someshit so he got first crack at tix on some presale bullshit and he picked us up floor tickets, its in an NHL arena, for $100 or something like that.

so thats like, what, 30, 40 bucks US?

Not even man. Last time I saw a credible source on exchange rates CND was like 5 cents off or equal to USD. I could be totally wrong. Maiden shows kick the fuck outta 80% of live acts half their age.

My friends told me I missed Megadeth in Buffalo last weekend. Said it was fuckin great. I'm not much of a fan but they redid Rust In Peace.

Megadeath just came through Edmonton on tour, can't remember who they were with... I was at work anyway couldn't make it. As much as a primadonna as Mustaine is the dude can fuckin shred. And Broderich is no slouch, I'm not a megadeath fan at all but I still would have went to see that if I wasn't working.

back to the last page--if it has '-core' its not real metal.

i just think the 'deathcore' shit is another form of metalcore, i hate that those guys get booked with real metal bands, i think it cheapens the line up significantly and makes me not go to shows, often.

metalcore is great on its own, but mixing it bothers me. years back i saw THE HAUNTED with shadows fall, shai hulud and sworn enemy. shai hulud and the haunted are two of my top 5 bands period, but seeing them together was fucking stupid.

like the time i saw sworn enemy with sentenced and in flames.

god i hate those stupid fucking line ups.

and i'm jealous of all of you going to good shows.

Defeated Sanity. I've said before, I'll say it again. Those guys fucking rip. Each member pulls their own weight. And to anyone who says they are a leech of American Brutal DM/DM you really are wrong. Defeated Sanity blast through most American bands of this genre. A perfect marriage of abrasiveness and obvious technical instrumentation. Nothing they do is extraneous.

So yes Metronome, I did in fact enjoy those haha.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived