DARE & WiRE1 (hope it worx NOW)

wEiRone

Originally posted by seeking

i keep forgetting that the median intelligence level on this board is resting somewhere between 4th and 6th grade...

oooooohhhhhhh "Anyone who dissagrees with me must be a stupid-head"

nice one seeking

anyway, on the euro-paint issue. Don't whine, you guys can get it just the same way I do - paying through the fucking nose. If anything *you* people have the advantage because you have the *choice* to use cheaper paint............................................

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: 6th one MARCH 2002

Originally posted by wEiRone

http://www.arcor.de/palb/alben/40/3561240/3165383965623466.jpg'>

and a tshirt-sketch like..half a year ago (SEE: i cant do charies..)hehe..

http://www.arcor.de/palb/alben/40/3561240/6435343136393536.jpg'>

My question is that if you have only done 5 pieces, what you doing a fuckin t-shirt for?

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by sixteenvandals

oh, i just thought most people wrote for a long time before trying to market thier name on clothing.

thats all i meant.

Maybe she did it just for herself, rather than bringing out her own range. Not that I know or anything, but it seems plausible.

Guest ..oX..

5 pieces on walls she said. that doesnt mean she hasnt done a shitload on cardboard or something like that. either way, very good execution, letters and composition need work though.

Guest montanaman

hey weir .... just ignore some of the haters on this post..... if they see that you out burned them theyll always hate cause their skills havent developed after the fith piece.... mad props to you... and if your ever in the states come down to miami ill let u paint with us any time ... keep it going ...dont let them fool yah they suk..... :cool:

• 5 weeks later...

BEAUTIFFUL!

HAHAH!

Graffiti is a funny hobby filled with lafter and enjoyment. This thread made me laughf.

Not at the graffiti, but at some of the responses. like the t shirt making buisnes.. laughf out loud!

whats the big deal about making a t shirt for your self?

Good graffiti WEIR!

See you this winter! Hope fully we get more done this time round!

Europe awaits my visit....lol

Time to eat a hamburger....:queen: (if there was such a emoticon)

Archived