Could someone post flicks of etch bath work on windows?

can_vandal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those tags are horrid cfour looks like he just learned how to write period. not just graff letters.

If you kids are going to do this do it to places like the GAP or some corporate chain store. Not these little mom and pop corner shops.

especially of your hand is worse then a toy. Like the people on this post.

if youre going to war with this just remember Mcdonalds and any other big time corporation=good small storefront=bad

ive seen some sever and hense etch work in the area that is fuckin clean, i think they put that shit into a biggie 50, cause that shit was the whole window. everytime.

------------------

put sum south in ya mouth

Originally posted by assface:

Those tags are horrid cfour looks like he just learned how to write period. not just graff letters.

If you kids are going to do this do it to places like the GAP or some corporate chain store. Not these little mom and pop corner shops.

especially of your hand is worse then a toy. Like the people on this post.

if youre going to war with this just remember Mcdonalds and any other big time corporation=good small storefront=bad

yea right. cfor has one of the nicest graffiti hands i have ever seen. toy.

welcome to paradise!!! if that cfour hand is one of the nicest youve ever seen i would like to know what geographic regions you are including in your sight of graffitti.

oh by the way im 35 years old and have been spitting out handstyles and prints since before your daddy spit you out. thats my word. herb.

• 1 month later...
Guest Handjob

Etch bath is really lame if its in a city that doesn't need it. Its not needed in my city but its used, now the Man wants my ass that much more. All over some stupid toys (and the kids that use it in my city are mainly toys) that think their tags will live longer... A big FUCK YOU! to all those little shits that made bombing lame in my city. Glasseater is a wierd thing: If you use it when you don't need it, the city will get heated, start buffing, and in the end thats what we all have to use. Oh well, there ain't no windows on boxcars, so fuck yuz... :heated:

• 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...

Archived