the illest thing on 4 wheels.....

boogie hands

Guest Canadiano

Anyone else hear about that hybrid hummer? It can run on electricity so it is dead silent, as well as invisible on infrared.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Retnilps
Originally posted by Canadiano

Anyone else hear about that hybrid hummer? It can run on electricity so it is dead silent, as well as invisible on infrared.

that would be cool.

i want to get a corvair later on in life and hopefully GM will have a hybrid car by then so i can mount the engine in that little sucker and not waste any gas while still looking good.

yeah, honestly this is pretty much a joke...they look nice and all but i would have to be shitting gold to buy one of these...im sure the gas mileage is shit, the size is ridiculous and not to mention you just look like a complete dick riding around the city in an off road military vehicle....way too much money for something whos only use is to round up 10 of your friends and go to the strip club, not to mention the serious finacial image you would have to uphold hopping out of one of those things in front of a strip club...bah...not when theres audi TTs and volvo wagons to be had

Archived