Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
boogie hands

the illest thing on 4 wheels.....

Guest -sudz-

fuck hummers, riding down the street in a wagon is the shit. dont turn to sharp or you spill hard. i learned that the hard way.

Guest greedy mars

fuck yeah boogie!!!!

Guest Deist

Yea living in the second biggest city in america i feel i could use one of those, you know for all the off roading that happens around here...

Originally posted by d-town_bomber

looks like a bigger ugly jeep

I hear that.

Originally posted by boogie hands

from the comments im seeing you people obviously have no knowledge of optimal, frivilous balling....

good day!!!

Sure I do, but doing it in a modified '98 Tacoma with a 6" suspension lift is a lot funner.

Dazzle..... werd

Guest Retnilps

is that the original hummer (H1) or the new GM based hummer (H2). the H1 is the shit but the H2 gets no where close to it. the H2 is made with GM parts thant arent exactly meant for of road adventures but the H2 is about halfthe price of the H1. read the new motor trend.

Retnilps got some fuckin knowledge. I actually like the appearence of the original joint. You see that square looking mercedes suv whoo that is dope.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

thats ugly as hell. it looks like a red box

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

Sure I do, but doing it in a modified '98 Tacoma with a 6" suspension lift is a lot funner.

6" :lol: harharhar

go bigger brother... 6" hahahaa ahh...

sorry i just find it funny

oh and that new hummer just screams yuppie

http://www.pked.net/files/obsessed/minimonster.jpg'>

Guest Stapler

The original Hummer`s are the SHIT. That new one looks like shit and also looks like it was made in Chine using little sweat shop kiddies to make it. HENCE ITS SHIT. The original Hummers are mad i see one every day when I am going to school and I WANT TO STEEL IT. Then modify it and put bullit proof glass and and aray of weapons [miltary issue] THAT WOULD BE THE ILLEST THING ON 4 WHEELS.

Originally posted by boogie hands

from the comments im seeing you people obviously have no knowledge of optimal, frivilous balling....

maybe they're upset because this model doesn't scream premium balling with what looks like a single disc player in the dash. i mean.. fuck, where's the in-dash changer or the gps/dvd screen?

a kid that went to my high school had one of the old hummers.. dumb fuck flipped it four wheeling. ain't that some shit?

Originally posted by EatMorGlue

maybe they're upset because this model doesn't scream premium balling with what looks like a single disc player in the dash. i mean.. fuck, where's the in-dash changer or the gps/dvd screen?

christ man...im surprised with you...you know BAC only rolls with the finest aftermarket products...if im going to be getting the bulletproofing and replacing the chrome with platinum do you think im going to forget about disc/dvd changers and drop down flat screen monitors....ppppppssssshhhhh

please

i dont know if its the illest, but i took a ride in a prowler the other day,

slower than i expected but it was aight to cruise on the belmar nj strip checkin out all the bitches and hoes,

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this