abstract 3-ds

kodak

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha...Yeah..once again, if you're interested in checking more stuff by me and the cats I work with...http://www.disruptiv.com Its a site geared more towards getting work for me and my crew..but heaps of other shit too...Basically we live solely from our painting...some will diss for sure, but it's a great living doing what we love..

oh shut up - underground essentials

you think anyone cares about your opinions on this thread.

lets see some of your 3d or any graff for that matter.

your shit is garbage g - your just still pissed off that the hi crew kids wanted

nothing to do with your wack ass web site. so now every post you see us on you try and

diss.

fuck you and your wack book.

plus what i posted wasnt even 3d - idiot.

and remember its essential to stay underground

Guest Sket One

UndergroundEssentials Stop wit da comments

It seems you like to open your mouth way to quick, let see your 3d skills-:crazy:-

"Postem so we can Roastem" Hi Crew got game and you know it so get off the tip

Delta and co are super tuff indeed....But there are a lot of top notch 3D writers...whose styles are not gay..

But there are also a lot of people who dont grasp it that easily too...practise I guess...the difference is when you make a style your own..claim it and work it...change it, manipulate it and most importantly...think real hard about it and how you can make it work.

Re: Re: tree dee yo!

Originally posted by PeterGriffin

!!!

How can you say that this is gay?.. its next level type shit.. askews right next to it..

but what about the fact that there are only a few heads in AMERICA that rock 3d all that well.. man how many heads can you name?.. Totem, Demon202, Envy, Elk, Devi..sometimes, Reo, Seme, hmmmmm... not many huh? riiiiiiiight!

so show love to the heads in america that are keepin it movin...

So far Askew and Totem is runnin this thread that neos and reo is cool too..

Guest TECONE SW
Originally posted by semiauto

oh shut up - underground essentials

you think anyone cares about your opinions on this thread.

lets see some of your 3d or any graff for that matter.

your shit is garbage g - your just still pissed off that the hi crew kids wanted

nothing to do with your wack ass web site. so now every post you see us on you try and

diss.

fuck you and your wack book.

plus what i posted wasnt even 3d - idiot.

and remember its essential to stay underground

semiauto your shit's been comin fresh since back when I first seen flicks of you, reo, and the rest of the hi-crew cats...

don't worry about toys like this... "undergroundessientals"... he obviously doesn't know what the fuck he's claimin and probably does more jerkin off on the computer to others peoples shit then actually paints himself...

askew... the flicks and the site are fresh keep up the good work...

lovin all the 3d's up here

Guest mafIAkilla

Re: Re: Re: tree dee yo!

Originally posted by Mechanism

How can you say that this is gay?.. its next level type shit.. askews right next to it..

but what about the fact that there are only a few heads in AMERICA that rock 3d all that well.. man how many heads can you name?.. Totem, Demon202, Envy, Elk, Devi..sometimes, Reo, Seme, hmmmmm... not many huh? riiiiiiiight!

so show love to the heads in america that are keepin it movin...

So far Askew and Totem is runnin this thread that neos and reo is cool too..

just to add to the list.....

audroc,pako,daze22,shone,rex2,asher,spray,ges,kem,dust,nerv,pure,apex.....thats some of the main ones i can think of right now.....

Re: Re: Re: Re: tree dee yo!

Originally posted by mafIAkilla

just to add to the list.....

audroc,pako,daze22,shone,rex2,asher,spray,ges,kem,dust,nerv,pure,apex.....thats some of the main ones i can think of right now.....

Ha mostly southern heads!!:)

I USED TO BE FEELING 3D...

ALOT MORE THEN I AM TODAY.THAT MIND FOR EXAMPLE IS NOT GOOD.ALOT OF NEW WRITERS DO THE BITTEN VERSION OF THE OLDER DAIM STUFF.ALOT OF IT LOOKS LIKE YOU CUT OUT A BLOCKBUSTER LETTER ON PAPER FOLDED IN HALF AND SHADED IT.HOWEVER THERE ARE SOME GEMS IN THIS POST ALSO.THAT TOTEM IS MIND BLOWING,DUDE DOES ILL FLAT STUFF TOO....

Archived