More Signs

Guest fr8lover

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

grim-whats your e-mail?

that last sign looks like its asking to be karate kicked off that pole. and the one above it looks like cardboard. everyone who is thinking about affixing signs or objects into our public spaces should really look to revs for inspiration in keeping it permanent if thats important to you. I don't want to misquote Sonik, but I seem to remember him explaining that he doesn't use any epoxy or bend the bolts when affixing signs because if someone wants his signs down they will get them down, and he would prefer regular people would take them and enjoy them as opposed to the city breaking them off and throwing them away. of course sonik creates hundreds of signs and is dilligent about them...unlike most people, who get tired of signs quickly and leave a legacy of 2 or 3 half-assed embarraments hanging off sign poles for everyone to laugh at.maybe sonik could correct me on that if i'm wrong.

peace to all the artfags

Nice signs clay. I have yet to explore square for these but I will soon. Hey, what about those small tourches, I know we were talking about that a while back... and to whomever said our joking so-and-so's spot: they're signs,besides sign poles, there arn't very many spots to put them up... but whatever, who am I to speak.

Archived