• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest big PERM

2 characters

Originally posted by pisswater

mmmm fresh

piss, did u not see the diss to ur crew? obviously not.......lol, fk needs practice.....lol, preach on perm

im diggin' the first one....dunno bout the 2nd.....just doesnt go...

Guest big PERM

FUCK my character all props from here on out should go to my man JARGON, i think hes got some of the dopest characters ive ever seen. they are OG

Originally posted by cinamin roll

piss, did u not see the diss to ur crew? obviously not.......lol, fk needs practice.....lol, preach on perm

im diggin' the first one....dunno bout the 2nd.....just doesnt go...

ohh shit man did our crew get dissed. we better log of the forum and never show our names again,

fuk that we probably get dissed on here every day,

nothing new

but its never gonna matter because this is the internet

Originally posted by FROSTY

ohh shit man did our crew get dissed. we better log of the forum and never show our names again,

fuk that we probably get dissed on here every day,

nothing new

but its never gonna matter because this is the internet

yeh thats what i ment...anyways i was just pointing that out cuz he obviously didnt see it....

I like the second one

cool i dont feel it that much but is cool im learning how to draw charcters so i know is fucking hard .........props

thanks perm

perm you and your friends styles make me smile :) you made my day alot better.. but now i must go mow the lawn! :D :mad:

Originally posted by cinamin roll

yeh thats what i ment...anyways i was just pointing that out cuz he obviously didnt see it....

ya know what go fuk yourself, dont diss my crew unless you think your better.

in that case ill battle you straight up.

hit up a wall and take a flick and ill do the same.

A lot of you under estimate us and ill prove it to you.

and if you dont except this battle then dont reply

dunnn............

Guest big PERM

eat a fat cock bitch i cant speak for my homie but i except, i wish you lived in my city...........

Originally posted by big PERM

eat a fat cock bitch i cant speak for my homie but i except, i wish you lived in my city...........

k this is fuking gay. I cant even challenge one person on 12oz without getting their 10 other friends verbally attacking me the next minute.

you may be better at graffit than me but I bet thats all your good at. Straight up you seem like a stupid fuck to me. the type of person who would jump in on a one on one fight. I havnt said shit to you. just cauz youve got a shit load of toys on this forum riding your dick dosnt mean shit!

I know your better at graffiti than me, thats why I never challenged you to a battle you ignorant fuck!

I bet right now your off painting something for cinamon roll to show me up. probably sucking his dick too. WELL FUCK YOU!

Guest tears*uno

foreal perm chill out man...who cares its the internet..

Guest Ser3adc

those characters are dope...feelin them both...on a different note...internet beef is gay...frosty called u out to battle...if u aint going to then stop all the shit talkin...i think i speak for everyone when i say this...peace.

OH NO!!! INTERNET SKETCH BEEF!!!

herbs....

They both look decent but the first one has got to go.... You didn't just bite it you ate the whole motherfucking piece. You know what I am talking about too.. Hahaha. And from SF even..passsh.

Guest 455

I have been feeling your sketches and shit for a few weeks now.....I would like to see some of them painted-give the blackbook a rest for a minute.Good day............post some pictures of the finished product.

Originally posted by tears*uno

foreal perm chill out man...who cares its the internet..

Yea, I got shot down in flames in here by a shitload of people, its just the net .... internet beef is pointless. :rolleyes:

-A

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this