WHOA NIGGA CHILL!

MEROJUANA

Guest SayOne

eyah kid yeah kid you know im sayin werd up son werdf , catryf caught me sl;ang babahy dady shiot it nte the cas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by SayOne

eyah kid yeah kid you know im sayin werd up son werdf , catryf caught me sl;ang babahy dady shiot it nte the cas

...........yup that shit is gangster...... straight goofy gus.

MARC MERO...MARRIED TO SABLE...WACK WRESTLER...THATS THE ONLY MERO I KNOW =*(

YO THIS IS JUST ANOTHER SPAZ OUT THREAD THAT I DROP FROM TIME TO TIME. DOING MY THING IN THE BX AND MANHATTAN. YO MY NIGGA WHY ARE BOGIES $7.50 A PACK YO!! THIS NIGGA BLOOMBERG IS FUCKIN WILDIN OUT!! YO FUCK THAT SHIT, NOW IM ADDING CIGGARETTES TO THE LIST OF SHIT I RACK. YO DOES ANYBODY WANNA BUY A ROYAL BLUE AND BLACK STEEPTECH NORTHFACE JACKET? ITS IN DOPE CONDITION...I TOLD WIFEY I WAS BUYING GROCERIES AND ENDED UP BUYING A PACK OF STOGES AND RACKING THE GRUB...SHIT IS SERIOUS. HOW YOU NIGGAZ LIVIN? IM CHILLIN DOING MY LITTLE THING. CAUGHT BEEF WITH A BUNCH OF PUSSY NIGGAZ FROM THE HEIGHTS WHO WILL REMAIN NAMELESS, I DONT GIVE HERBS FAME BY NAMEDROPPING. BUT ANYWAY, THOSE NIGGAZ CAN COME SEE ME ANYTIME, BUT THEY ACT LIKE THEY BLIND WHEN IM IN THEIR HOOD 24/7...SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR SPOTS TOYS. THESE NIGGAZ RIDE MY DICK HARDER THAN MY GIRL. WORD IS BOND. IM OUT YO FUCK THE BUFF FUCK A BLOOMBERG, AND FUCK ALL THE HATERS. 1

AHH WHAT A HATER, NIGGAZ SHOW ME LOVE AND HE STILL COMES THROUGH ON SOME STAR & BUCWILD HATING SHIT!! WHO ARE YOU SON? YOU GOTTA BE ONE OF THESE KGK CLOWNS OR JUST A PLAIN OLD DICKRIDER, TAKE THE SADDLE OFF MY DICK LIL NIGGA, CUZ YOU STILL AINT SHIT, ASK MISTA, YOU CAN GET ALL YOUR SHIT TAKEN OUT TOO PUSSY!!!! IT DONT MATTER WHERE YOU FROM SON!!! DICKRIIIIIIDDDDDEEEEERRRRR!!!!!

OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAY THEN...FIRST OFF THE QUESTION EVERYONE IS ASKING THEMSELVES RIGHT NOW...

1.WHO THE FUCK IS THIS MERO KID...AND WHY DOES ANYONE CARE WTF THIS SHIT IS ABOUT?!?!?!?!?

2.THIS WHOLE FUCKING THREAD IS IRRELEVANT TILL U MENTION "KGKASS"

3.AND I QUOTE IN PARAGRAPH 1 "...CAUGHT BEEF WITH A BUNCH OF PUSSY NIGGAZ FROM THE HEIGHTS WHO WILL REMAIN NAMELESS, I DONT GIVE HERBS FAME BY NAMEDROPPING. " THEN IN PARAGRAPH 2 "YOU GOTTA BE ONE OF THESE KGK CLOWNS OR JUST A PLAIN OLD DICKRIDER, TAKE THE SADDLE OFF MY DICK LIL NIGGA, CUZ YOU STILL AINT SHIT, ASK MISTA, YOU CAN GET ALL YOUR SHIT TAKEN OUT TOO PUSSY!!!!"....SO OBVIOUSLY WE KNOW 1 THING ABOUT THIS KID...HE CANT MAKE UP HIS FUCKING MIND ABOUT WHAT HE WANTS TO DO.

4.WHY AND WHAT ARE U SO MAD ABOUT???...THERE ARE PLENTY OF MEDICATION PILLS TO FIX THAT (I.E. ZOLOFT,PROZAC,VALIUM,PERKASET...ETC.) MAYBE ITS JUST ME BUT YOU SOUND LIKE YOU'RE ABOUT TO HAVE AN ANEURYSM TYPING OVER THERE, BY NOW THE LETTERS ON YOUR KEYBOARD AND FADED PROBABLY FROM YOU TOUGH TYPING SO DAMN MUCH.

5.WHERE THE FUCK DID THIS KID COME FROM???....DID YOU START WRITING LAST WEEK? B/C UNTIL U MENTIONED "KGKASS"...NO ONE REALLY KNEW WHO U WERE...AND MAY I POINT OUT ...NO ONE STILL DOES. IF IT WASN'T FOR THE INTERNET...U'D STILL BE AND STILL ARE A NON-DESCRIPT...NOW LETS FACE IT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...CATCHING TAGS IN YOUR HOOD N YOUR BLOCK DOSENT MAKE YOU A WRITER...BUT WORST THAN THAT...NOT CATCHING TAGS IN YOUR HOOD N YOUR BLOCK MAKES U LESS THAN THAT AND THATS THE CATEGORY THIS KID FALLS INTO. SO UNTIL YOU CAN PROVE THAT A.YOU WRITE, B.YOU HAVE UPS, C.YOU MATTER TO EVERYONE READING THIS, D.WE CARE WHAT U DID TODAY AND E. YOU CAN STOP GETTING FAME OFF "KGKASS" PLEASE PLEASE PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE...GET OFF THE "KGKASS" JOCK.

THANK YOU,

THEKGKASSGUY

P.S. ...WHATEVER YOU'RE DOING TO YOUR WRITING CAREER AND THOSE WITH YOU..STOP THAT TOO PLEASE...OK THANKS!

PLEASE MAN, I'M NOT HATING, THAT WOULD IMPY THAT YOU ACTUALLY ARE ON MY RADAR...NAH, I'M JUST CLOWNING YOU... I REPEAT CLOWNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BECAUSE YOU FRONT LIKE YOU GET UP BECAUSE YOU KNOW THESE PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ANY BETTER! DUDE I'M JUST POINTING OUT HOW FUCKING SAD AND PATHETIC THAT IS... YOU KNOW?? AND AS FOR BEING KGK ASS OR WHATEVER, NAH, IT'S NOT EVEN LIKE THAT BUDDY... I'M LIKE 5 YEARS OLDER AT LEAST THAN THOSE YOUNGBUCKS, BUT I'LL GIVE THEM THIS, THEY'RE GETTING UP (SOME OF THEM ANYWAY) WHICH IS SOMETHING THAT YOU'RE NOT DOING, YOU'RE JUST A BIRD-WATCHER, A FAN, A TALKING HEAD GOSSIP HOE THAT THINKS HE'S A WRITER BECAUSE HE HAS AOL AND AN EGO... GET A GRIP FAG... YOU'RE A NOBODY!!! THAT'S MY WORD....LOL.... AND AS FOR KGK ASS... YOU'RE IN HERE TRYING TO SAY THEY'LL REMAIN NAMELESS!!! HAHAHA YO, YOU FUCKING REMAIN NAMELESS, YOU WERE NAMELESS TO BEGIN WITH, TRYING TO FRONT LIKE YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GIVE THEM ANY BURN IN HERE, BUT THEN YOU'RE RIDING THEY'RE DICKS SO SOMEONE WILL NOTICE YOU, YOU FUCKING JOKE... CUT ALL THE BULLSHIT, YOU'RE SPOT IS BLOWN YOU CHEESEBALL... AND ANYONE OF YOU ASSHOLES THAT THINK HE'S THE REAL DEAL, COME TO THE BX AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.... NADA! AND I'M OUT...........................

niggaz always want it.

I don't even have to say shit to you niggaz. You can pop all the shit you want on the computer, but ask anyone whoever started some online shit I hold my shit down you toys. Until you wanna meet up and fight or do something, don't even bother to reply cuz it just gives me a reason to sit here and eat a sandwich and waste my hard earned money on this computer making you niggaz feel dumber than gay niggaz at a monster truck rally. This marlboro clown is a straight nobody, and now i don't even wanna find out who you are, cuz unless your Spek back from the dead and bombing again then you ain't worth half the shit your talking you pussy, your shook to drop your name and your shook to even drop a crew, cuz you "dont want internet fame" what a thinly veiled excuse to save yourself from lookin like a jock when you come out and say "I write SERGIO ABC MOB" or some corny shit. Son you are a true clown, Im obviously on your radar cuz you came into my thread to pop shit you faggot. Dont even try to defend your shit like "i gotta let these kids know the real" you're just a hater/dickrider/fan, as for that kgk nigga, well we'll just leave him at the fact that none of these niggaz hold shit down. They are aware that the only place these magazine/tourist niggaz take flicks is the village so they hit it up a little bit then niggaz like marlboro who originate from new hampshire and have lofts downtown take all the flicks and voila kgk is "all city" LOL!!! All yall do is jock niggaz who are up, jock spots, and jock in general. All you niggaz are tiny little spanish kids who never wanna link up and when you do link up you wanna jump niggaz. So fuck yall niggaz, you truly aint shit. You get clowned in your own hood and let the shit rock. (ie Ceet MLB SAD dropping T's all over Ceep's fillins and outlines) You niggaz are straight up trash. You ain't want it with Ceet and Shit so you definetly don't want it with me. Go ahead and front like I havent been clicking mista and rel spots left and right. You niggaz can live on your clouds all you want. Half you niggaz never leave the heights the only nigga I seen up outside the heights is fees, and thats with marker tags. So this proves two things,

1.You niggaz aint shit.

2.Marlboro doesn't screen the niggaz he plans to dickride.

YALL NIGGAZ AINT SHIT BUT FREE PAINT WHEN I CATCH YOU.

MERO SAID IT YOU PUSSIES MLB SAD INC HB ATB BTK HAR

BRING IT TO THE BRONX TOYS.

"yo matterfact my first fillin is right he---oh shit this nigga ragged my shit!" you niggaz are clowns...klowns getting killed.

fuck niggaz i mean let sall fuccin nigga chill prozac an shit niggaz. seriously niggaz il take u out niggaz. fuccin niggaz. ova her lookin like niggaz. fuckin niggaz i dont like u nigga lookin like a nigga actin like a nigga, shit niggaz yall fake kgbass niggaz or wtf ever you nigga ass is named nigga. fuckin ass niggaz what he really lookin for is a nigga tah tap his nigga ass nigga, on tha real thought nigga. fer real niggaz aint even on my radar nigga, nah wuh im sayin to yall niggaz. yall niggaz better listin to this radar opperating nigga, nigga. and this nigga named glek nigga out nigga. holdin clairmont san diego down fo yall niggaz nigga.

buahahahahahahahahahahahaha nigga.

Originally posted by rip

fuck niggaz i mean let sall fuccin nigga chill prozac an shit niggaz. seriously niggaz il take u out niggaz. fuccin niggaz. ova her lookin like niggaz. fuckin niggaz i dont like u nigga lookin like a nigga actin like a nigga, shit niggaz yall fake kgbass niggaz or wtf ever you nigga ass is named nigga. fuckin ass niggaz what he really lookin for is a nigga tah tap his nigga ass nigga, on tha real thought nigga. fer real niggaz aint even on my radar nigga, nah wuh im sayin to yall niggaz. yall niggaz better listin to this radar opperating nigga, nigga. and this nigga named glek nigga out nigga. holdin clairmont san diego down fo yall niggaz nigga.

buahahahahahahahahahahahaha nigga.

funny you open your mouth

someone who claims hes a bK nigga and we're not talkin about bklyn

i think you nervous when you kill time, i think you too scared to pack a lunch, but its the same dude who claims he kills slobs in his sig thats gotta open his mouth when he hears the word nigga more than twice :lol:

i guess your cuz's watch they mouth when they around you huh? them bein robbin hood of the hood

i think the only kswiss'in you an your crabs got under your belt are on your feet

Originally posted by !CEBERG

funny you open your mouth

someone who claims hes a bK nigga and we're not talkin about bklyn

i think you nervous when you kill time, i think you too scared to pack a lunch, but its the same dude who claims he kills slobs in his sig thats gotta open his mouth when he hears the word nigga more than twice :lol:

i guess your cuz's watch they mouth when they around you huh? them bein robbin hood of the hood

i think the only kswiss'in you an your crabs got under your belt are on your feet

lol sorrie we dont say nigga over here that much. ussually its cuz, cuh,rip, shit like that so please try again and maybe your insults will be better planend.

i dunno

it doesnt make sense to me

you claimin to be who you are, and what you do...

an you carin how much someone says nigga, goin to boot camp and being a member of an internet forum doesnt equal an active crab to me

!CEBERG shrugs

but you never know, and honestly i dont see why i was so concerned in the first place heh

my fault, im in the process of tryin to humble myself so ignore my random blurtin out of negativity or whatever

im even tryin to not swear so much an everythin, it takes time my friend time... untill then ive got to get the last drops of my regular asshole self out and will most likely randomly post negative responses to topics that have nothin to do with me

Originally posted by !CEBERG

i dunno

it doesnt make sense to me

you claimin to be who you are, and what you do...

an you carin how much someone says nigga, goin to boot camp and being a member of an internet forum doesnt equal an active crab to me

!CEBERG shrugs

but you never know, and honestly i dont see why i was so concerned in the first place heh

my fault, im in the process of tryin to humble myself so ignore my random blurtin out of negativity or whatever

im even tryin to not swear so much an everythin, it takes time my friend time... untill then ive got to get the last drops of my regular asshole self out and will most likely randomly post negative responses to topics that have nothin to do with me

lol who said i didnt like them sayin nigga? did i say that? no i dont think i did. i was commenting on how these 3 people keep sayin nigga this an nigga that. are they even blacc? who knows i guess we will never know.

Originally posted by bug

i find it genuinely entertaining when people say nigga every three words. :idea:

that was the point of my lil story. i tthought it funny that they kept sayin nigga, so i made a lil story to show how stupid it looks. i geuss not every1 can see that.

Re: niggaz always want it.

Originally posted by MEROJUANA

. Until you wanna meet up and fight or do something, don't even bother to reply cuz it just gives me a reason to sit here and eat a sandwich and waste my hard earned money on this computer making you niggaz feel dumber than gay niggaz at a monster truck rally.

I don't know why, but this is one of the funniest things I've heard in awhile.

Re: niggaz always want it.

Originally posted by MEROJUANA

niggaz niggaz niggaz nigga niggaz niggaz niggaz niggaz niggaz niggaz nigggaz niggaz niggaz niggaz nigga niggaz niggaz NIGGAZ nigga niggaz

you said niggaz 20 times in one post. I think thats some sort of internet record.

No beef just pointin' out.

Guest socrates

The word "Nigga" has been used 157 times so far in this thread, good job keep up the ignorant use of demeaning words:idea:

Guest whydontyudie

holy shit this mero kid is like, my hero ahhahahah

naw really if was in NYC id be trying to be homeboys freind.

Archived