Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DOS2HS

R.I.P. WORLD TRADE

dos really is quite a popular name these days i guess huh? oh well, i like blending in better than sticking out

Guest *CtotheZ*

Was that an actual pic? if it was you can tell it was a women, you can see her long hair. Rip 2all. Maybe if bush saw enough of those tragic pics he'd take instant action and not debate the issue!

could someone close this...its pathetic and really annoying to read this bullshit. not to add that its disrespectful and seeming congregation for the unintelligent...and i dont need to see that picture anymore. i've seen it a few times on tv thanks.

Originally posted by dumb hot:

tp://www.msnbc.com/c/0/23/52/10x7/010911wtc_04.jpg'>

if that was me, id be going

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by dumb hot (edited 09-12-2001).]

Guest IDONTLIKEYOU

you all cant say that u didnt have hatefull feelings towards arabs after this happened.. seeing them cheer on TV when they found they had killed thousands in the world trade buildings.. fuck.. i wanted to go burn down every 7-11 in town.. that shit pisses me off.. but then again.. think of some of the people you know.. i have a buddy of mine who is arabic.. yet he is no killer.. he is a wise old dude who works at the mobile down my street.. ill tell u.. i had hatefull feelings towoards arabics.. until i went in there to buy a pack of ciggs that night.. and he offered me a free donut.. kind.. smart.. intelligent man.. not a killer.. im tryin to say.. u cant judge all arabs or muslims on a few other peoples actions.. its childish.. think about what ur sayin before u call someone a "towel head" or a "sand nigger".. there not bad people.. some of them just do stupid ass things.. i live in the DC area.. it was all like a bad dream until i turned off my TV and walked outside.. it was real.. roads closed.. police sirens.. people crying.. hospitals packed.. i thought to myself.. what the fuck has this world come to.. I spent the whole night with my 40oz friend and a few cans of paint and a rusto fatcap.. doin my american deed...

Rest In Peace from the HD

------------------

And he said... "Im goin to stab you in your temple".

Originally posted by IDONTLIKEYOU:

.. seeing them cheer on TV when they found they had killed thousands in the world trade buildings

It was only a tiny section of the population doing that. The country condemned the actions.

Originally posted by DeeTwo:

It was only a tiny section of the population doing that. The country condemned the actions.

no, that was their "leaders". do you always agree with all the things you goverment says? neither do they

Originally posted by IDONTLIKEYOU:

you all cant say that u didnt have hatefull feelings towards arabs after this happened.. seeing them cheer on TV when they found they had killed thousands in the world trade buildings..

i can fucking say it. of course palestinian muslims are gonna be happy about this, we've given isreali's millions of dollars a day to help kill them...and my girlfriend is afghan, but doesn't mean i think she's gonna stab me in my sleep next time we're together...don't be closed minded...that's why things are in the condition that they're in right now.

------------------

i didn't say no fucking...flith flarn flith