Bombing.

Mesiah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this picture to me shows what a detrimental effect the internet has had on graffiti. granted it's still graffiti and it's still illegal, (and also harder to do than ever) but that is the most obvious cali bite you could do (and a pretty shitty one at that) and it's in fucking HAWAII

look fool never bin to cali, don't look at graf mags, didn't get into this into this internet shit till way after doing this... in fact i only got into this internet shit to talk shit to fools like you.

all my influncese is the older members in my crew, and don't think they need to be biting because they bin writting since back in the day

don't hate burn it with a pic if you think you can fuck it up

eat a dick:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

obviously i agree with DMX on the cali bite...but it always seems to me that the guys that always point fingers on whos biting cali styles or msk style are the ones busting that Art faggy freight guy style...

Originally posted by GOD HATES US ALL

obviously i agree with DMX on the cali bite...but it always seems to me that the guys that always point fingers on whos biting cali styles or msk style are the ones busting that Art faggy freight guy style...

haha true i'm a total art fag. however i am far from a freight guy. i'm a bomber who uses freights for piecing sometimes. but hey, at least i know how to form a fucking letter (somewhat)

well if you want to nitpick, here's some less "art faggy" stuff from me

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00214707f00000016.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00214707f00000013.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00214707f00000015.jpg'>

PS my apologies to you guys for littering this thread with what might appear to be self promotion, but when i talk shit on here i try to back it up

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by DMX

i never post my own shit, but if you want to try and call me out, fine...

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00214707f00000011.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00214707f00000012.jpg'>

i think this is ugly.

but the last silver fr8 and throw-up are nice.

but it's not the first time i've seen these styles before either, (regarding both your posts)

dont just start hating on people.;)

Originally posted by uncle-boy

i think this is ugly.

but the last silver fr8 and throw-up are nice.

but it's not the first time i've seen these styles before either, (regarding both your posts)

dont just start hating on people.;)

that's alright if you don't like it, people always hate on shit that i think is really dope anyways. i don't think i'm that original either, but my influences are the shit i actually see. sure i see stuff on the internet too, but it doesn't have the same impact. besides, my main emphasis style-wise is on handstyles.i wasn't really trying to hate on "sear" specifically (although i know it came off that way), i just think it's kinda sad that most of the hawaii shit i see posted here is blatantly ripped off west coast style. i see that stringy bullshit almost everywhere i go nowadays, and take it from me, it looks like crap. if you get that style from your crew, then the rest of your crew are biters. it's as simple as that.

Guest uncle-boy

ok, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

but what makes you think that biting stuff you see in person is more admirable than biting stuff you see on the net? biting is biting so you are as guilty of it as the people you give shit for it.

and i must reiterate seare isnt biting kids he see's on the net, he said he was just influenced by his older crew memebers. who by the way definitely dont bite kids off the net.

and in my opinion most hawaii writers dont bite west coast styles. and besides, if they do who cares? let kids do the graff that they want.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ LEWY BTM ESL$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Guest TheNorthFace

Archived