Bombing.

Mesiah

Originally posted by cheerleader

im not really keeping tabs on SF or the west coast in general, but just scrolling through this real quick i noticed that adek, adios, and keda are all rocking a similar "D" in their fillins...is that D in vogue now or something? not hating either..i like them cats...just curious.

dude, that's some shit you think about for maybe 2 seconds, and never say, because you realize that it's so fucking stupid to even talk about a D,

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by cheerleader

im not really keeping tabs on SF or the west coast in general, but just scrolling through this real quick i noticed that adek, adios, and keda are all rocking a similar "D" in their fillins...is that D in vogue now or something? not hating either..i like them cats...just curious.

as always though, YO GEE takes the cake. best writer in the whole sucka free.

thats b cuz there all the same person shmuck!

adek=adios=keda:D

Guest socrates

Since it seems that some of you are around the Bay, are those guys still pushing CD because i hadn't seen that since like '99 it makes me remember the good ol' days.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest bigg y
Originally posted by mack truck

thats b cuz there all the same person shmuck!

adek=adios=keda:D [/quote lets blow up the spot dumbass]

Guest superbitch

yeah adeck is runin shit in sf. but there are a whole lot of other people that fuck sf up too that don't have flix on this thread. favoritism is a bitch................................................................................................

thank you graff drama scene:o:dazed:

Originally posted by -sudz-

the only one i really really like is the birdhouse thing. montreal bombing is better.

shut up. you know nothing.

Archived