drippy mop tags...

Thomas Crown

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Yach shit is some of the worst graffiti I have ever seen.

On a side note: It pisses me off that all you Marc Ecko wannabe faggots are using your parents money to order the best supplies off the internet and go bomb your little towns just because you think it might get you some pussy. And then you either get caught and move on to the next cool hype or you get the hots for some bitch and you change up your style and hobbies to impress her just to get teased and still not get any pussy. You fucking toys. Graffiti aint no video game.

That Yach shit is some of the worst graffiti I have ever seen.

On a side note: It pisses me off that all you Marc Ecko wannabe faggots are using your parents money to order the best supplies off the internet and go bomb your little towns just because you think it might get you some pussy. And then you either get caught and move on to the next cool hype or you get the hots for some bitch and you change up your style and hobbies to impress her just to get teased and still not get any pussy. You fucking toys. Graffiti aint no video game.

this sounds autobiographical....then again it may not be

real writers evolve by any means.

if you write to get pussy, great.

if you change your style to impress some chick, good for you.

the way someone else lives their life and pursues their interests is their business.

even if you dont get any, and move on to the next thing, do what works...because quite simply, one needs not justify the way they live to anyone other than oneself, and God, if you believe in such things.

with that being said....

you have your opinions, and good for you.

i treat graffiti likes its a video game...challenging, frustrating fun...all adjectives that apply to both practices.

Archived