some pictures of trains with graffiti on them

Guest big PERM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest post.

Re: eh??

Originally posted by SE4_2002

Some pictures of trains with graffiti on them??

Theres one train with graffiti on it, the rest are freights??Grrreeeat!?!?!

Just for a sec I thought I was gonna see some "real" trains but I was sadly mistaken!!

Freight trains are "real" trains, and just as important to some of us whether or not we have a passenger train system readily available for us to paint. I think of myself as having respect for it all, but I begin to lose respect when someone has such an arrogant attitude about something they don't even participate in. Keep doing your thing and remember to keep an open mind...

hope 4

dude hope 4 is so awesome...that dude is like the most slept on writer....his shit is so plain but has so much style....i dont know????

i bee catching that dude for years,,,i think he is fresh,,,so i better get off his nuts like right now!!

peace

Guest post.

Re: post

Originally posted by cheesecurd

marry me!!! love g-girl stalker oner.

You aren't slick! I happen to know who you are...

:)

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by fr8yardjunky

couple nice fix, check your size..Who's on the Gold West?

I believe thats a huge ayer by retna and someone else on the left, i think i hear the name elmo from L.A. I saw that train in an old issue of phantom a while back....

Re: .

hooray for DDS crew!

i love that classic london style straighletter pieces with the slightly pointed endcaps, dope one. i wish there was a good london tube history collection because i dont really know how hit the tube was in its prime or anything, i have only witnessed the clean era stuff...

anyways! TEACH/ELK/RATE.

-16v

Re: eh??

Originally posted by SE4_2002

Some pictures of trains with graffiti on them??

Theres one train with graffiti on it, the rest are freights??Grrreeeat!?!?!

Just for a sec I thought I was gonna see some "real" trains but I was sadly mistaken!!

trains were invented to haul freight...coal to be exact.

and hobos and workers wrote on freights decades before aerosol was applied to rapid transit trains.

so to be pc about the whole thing freight trains are more "real" than passenger trains.

there both "real" trains you euridiot. but i just couldnt resist.:loopy:

Re: Re: eh??

Originally posted by ZedIsDed

and hobos and workers wrote on freights decades before aerosol was applied to rapid transit trains.

so to be pc about the whole thing freight trains are more "real" than passenger trains.

there both "real" trains you euridiot.

That is a really lame argument for freights.

Guest SE4_2002

Re: Re: eh??

Originally posted by ZedIsDed

there both "real" trains you euridiot. but i just couldnt resist.:loopy: [/quote

Firstly I was pissing around, secondly that is one piss poor excuse..If i`m an idiot i`m an English idiot,not a euroidiot..twat.

THE TRAIN

The train is a vehicle of transportation, which was invented in 1822 by an English inventor named George Stephenson. Today solar power or electricity operates the train, but in the past the engine was a steam engine that ran on coal and wood.

George Stephenson was an English engineer, which is famous for inventing the train. He was born in 1781 (in Newcastle, England), and died in 1848. When he was 14, he started to take interest in machinery. He was working with his father (which was in charge of a water pump- that ran on steam), and slowly started inventing inventions of his own. With time Stephenson became in charge of all the machines in the big mine. He started to think on a machine that will transport the coal from the mine to a far part.

In 1822 Stephenson convinced the directors to replace the horses with engine. When he saw that his invention is successful he established his own factory to make engines. In 1825 the first public train in the world was operated.

Disadvantages of the train:

Accidents are very deadly (even though they are rare).

The train can go only on rails.

Advantages of the train:

The train can go faster than the car

The train doesn’t get caught in traffic jams

The train uses less fuel, therefore is less polluting and more economic. The train is able to transfer heavy loads.

The train caused to an enormous revolution in the world, and caused a lot of changes, for example: All of the western part of the USA wouldn’t have been exposed to the eastern part (and on the contrary) without the train that traveled from east to west. In addition, The Chinese came to work on the train rail paving from the eastern coast (New York) to the western coast (San Francisco). At the end of their work they settled in San Francisco and established a big community over there.

Main contributions and developments of the train:

The train gives transportation services to a lot of people, and there would be a lot more traffic jams without it.

The train is the main carrier of goods and other heavy loads.

These days, the trains are much faster and advanced than they used to be. Today, a train can develop a speed of 250 km/h.

Today, a new train is been developed in Japan. The new train will be able to achieve the speed of 500 km/h. The train will be operated on an Electric- Magnet principle, which means the coaches will hover over the rails.

An interesting example from the Ottoman era: In the Turkish era the ottomans developed the railways in Israel very much: in this era the trains were operated by steam, which ran by burning coal. This is the reason why in the ottoman era a lot of trees were cut, and the natural wood was extremely diluted (in addition to the uncontrolled goats’ grazing).

Bibliography:

Rail serve: Internet catalog for railway sites.

http://www.railserve.com/index/html

“Yavne Larus” Encyclopedia, book 14, p.114-116.

Encyclopedia “Britannica”, book 14, p.46-48, book 11, p.145.

“The random House Children’s Encyclopedia”, P.539-540.

great...so all your internet girlfriends can suck your dick for showing me you know how to do some bass ackward half ass internet research.

and if your an english ediot your still a european idiot, because england is a country in europe, last time i checked

if your an english idiot because you live in america and speak english

than your an american idiot. which ever way you slice it your still an idiot.....you said it not me.

and the concept of the train comes from coal mining equipment, which dates a lot further back than the 19th century. stephensons invention only enhanced on a concept (not to dis-credit) that was perhaps centuries older. i have dates, times and places if you must know, but am not at all concerned with prooving you wrong, and far too lazy to look through all my shit to find it. and hey next time you want to look up something-look for books, articles, etc on the subject. encyclopedias are for 5th graders.

i do feel quite honored by your diligent yet unfruitful effort to try to teach me a thing or two. dont get all sensitive on me now, after all im just pissing around. :lol:

Archived