Stenciling 101

FR8 LIFE

• 4 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
i cant fucken find any good stencils i know how to use photo shop to chage the threshhold and shit but i dont got anygood i deas hit me up about it pz

your not even asking for help on how to stencil you want some one to tell you what to stencil,

you suck at every thing and i cant think of how stupid some one has to be to ask about bucket paint in a spraypaint thread and not have enuf sense to know what they would like to stencil.

fuck you and your life.

spraypaintstencils.com

now look like every other 15 kid who wants to be banksy overnite.

tell ppl you made the stencil your self and your just soooo artistic and how you hate the powers that be and your such a rebel.

i bet in two seconds you print the W. BUSH stencil a gun stencil the spraypaint can, and a grenade.

like i said fuck you and your life. if you dont have any ideas for a stencil why do you want to stencil.and i have ben stenciling sence before you could lift a can. even if i dint know how to stencil how would that make me a fag? your the fag who cant stencil or even think for him self.

did you print out the BUSH stencil yet?

like i said fuck you and your life. if you dont have any ideas for a stencil why do you want to stencil.and i have ben stenciling sence before you could lift a can. even if i dint know how to stencil how would that make me a fag? your the fag who cant stencil or even think for him self.

did you print out the BUSH stencil yet?

ok i know hopw to stencil i have a big box of em' inmy room im just sayin im running out of ideas cause i have alot and how am I the fag the real fag is the kids that say stencilling is gay.....

your still a pussy and a toy. with a name like posterchild i would think you suck enuf art fag dick to know how to stencil by now.

change your SIG to WTF im a doing here.

im soo scare of you why dont you get off the internet with your 424 posts that you have and be a real graff artist and not go on the computer and post on some shitty site im only on cause i need to know some stuff and you go on to be a fake graff artist

fuck you and your life biatch

im soo scare of you why dont you get off the internet with your 424 posts that you have and be a real graff artist and not go on the computer and post on some shitty site im only on cause i need to know some stuff and you go on to be a fake graff artist

hahaha you need the internet to be a real graffiti artist.

biatch, really, fuck you toys are fun to play with.i guess thats how you got ur name,

only gathering the info that you need? the info that my 424 post got you,

and if your just try to bite swallow and jack shit ppl like me have worked for, why to fuck do you start threads about, marker recipes.

if you wana just repeat what i say this is gunna get old.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^^ they were all useless.

who gives two shits about stenciling? there aint shit about stenciling that you should know other than, how to cut paper, and how to spray paint. and if you cant figure out either one of those, you are one sorry son of a bitch.

HOLY SHIT

go easy on the punctuation, brah.

its a bad time for this thread, i mean come on, its a joke, how much do we need to say abotu stenciling. if there is anything that HASNT been covered in this thread, then ill be a monkeys uncle.

three cheers for run on sentences!

Archived