friday night was the best night of my life !! (girls)

avils

Guest Dr. Doom

Question?

What ever happened to the best night of your life being the night when you "fucked this girl with these crazy - fuck me boots - on"???

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Question?

Originally posted by Dr. Doom

What ever happened to the best night of your life being the night when you "fucked this girl with these crazy - fuck me boots - on"???

ummm.. well... shit, you've got me there.. can i have two 'best nights' ???

drop us an email you sick sonofabitch.

Originally posted by TonySuprano

DuuuuuuDE !!! Thats the craziest shit i ever heard. I usually have the same shit. Short spiked hair. Then i just forgot to cut it. Its been 8 months and i got this shaggy as doo. Girls freaken love long hair they are always saying i like u better w/ long hair.

hahaha yeah man, its fucking true aye.. we both had exactly the same thing happen dude.. just got too lazy to get a haircut, but "next thing you know, i got 5 bitches, coming through my window.."

so after reading your reply and a few others, i can confirm for all you brothers out there... a 'shaggy do' will mos def get you hooked up with the ladies... no joke. chicks you dont even know will all be coming up and like touching your hair (long as you keep it clean) and be like "Ooooooooo... i love your shaggy hair... you look like rob thomas" blah blah..

down with hairdressers...

Originally posted by avils

hahaha yeah man, its fucking true aye.. we both had exactly the same thing happen dude.. just got too lazy to get a haircut, but "next thing you know, i got 5 bitches, coming through my window.."

so after reading your reply and a few others, i can confirm for all you brothers out there... a 'shaggy do' will mos def get you hooked up with the ladies... no joke. chicks you dont even know will all be coming up and like touching your hair (long as you keep it clean) and be like "Ooooooooo... i love your shaggy hair... you look like rob thomas" blah blah..

down with hairdressers...

yea Rob Thomas or Brandon from Incubus but know what

THEY GET MAD CHICKS!!!!

avils-what kinda music u spin?

Originally posted by TonySuprano

yea Rob Thomas or Brandon from Incubus but know what

THEY GET MAD CHICKS!!!!

avils-what kinda music u spin?

the dude from Incubus is the other guy i was thinking of.. fuck yeah man they get mad hoes.. but so can ordinary joes like you and i, as long as we stay strong and blackban hairdressers..

yo i play just beats/breaks etc and a hell of a lot of scratching "ahhhhhhhhhhh freshhhhhhhhhhhh" over the top hahahah nah for reals tho, lots and lots of scratching.

in scratch we trust.

;)

to counteract the whole shaggy argument.... i never comb my hair (is still isnt gross) and only get a haircut like once every 7 monthes. and i've never had a girl come up to me and touch my hair. hell, i've never had a girl come up to me and talk.

don't believe the hype

Originally posted by Vanity

to counteract the whole shaggy argument.... i never comb my hair (is still isnt gross) and only get a haircut like once every 7 monthes. and i've never had a girl come up to me and touch my hair. hell, i've never had a girl come up to me and talk.

don't believe the hype

nah man... it aint like that. i dont know.. you just gotta be in the right place at the right time or something dude. i'm only going on what i'm experiencing soooo..

unless you look like jabba the hut or sumthin ?? jokes man.. ;)

Originally posted by REGULATOR

yo when im a little slow....was that guy a cop?? or just a perv.....that was prolly a good desicion i think

yes the guy was a cop and the only reason i said it was a bad decision is that if i got caught i would have been rotting in a mexican jail right now, but im not so everything turned out for the best besides the ball fondling

Archived