pets

dai

I would have a cat, but my dad is allergic to them. We used to have 2 ferrets, one was named fred, the other was named alice. Fred was fat and lazy, alice was your average female. She was pretty cute. WE had these ferret leashes we would walk em on. It was cool, but they died a while ago. Right now i just have a 14 year old frog that I got when i was 2, it doesnt do much but hes cool, the sad thing is like this past week he hasnt been eating at all really...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont have any pets... unless you count the mouse running around my apartment. but i am watching this girls golden lab puppy right now, and it has a broken leg, i have never had so many girls run up to meet me as i pimp that poor little doggie through the park. :eek:

Originally posted by dai

i think i like my ferret the most though, he's so fuckin cool. he's got his own attitude, and without being as girly as possible, he's cute as hell. and chase him around the house. he plays games too, its pretty funny.

I totally agree.. I have a ferret and it's the raddest pet I've ever had (and I've had lot's.. a few finche's, some parakeet's, a gecko, multiple fish and other lizards, turtles....etc.)

Sometimes if I'm watching TV at night in my room and I have him out he fall's asleep in bed with me.

And on sunday mornings when my brother comes home he let's the ferret out and I am oftern woken up by the ferret licking my face or walking over me...

I love my ferret.. I'm off to play with him..

Guest willy.wonka

i learn off my cat what its like to be an animal....

our whole family knew at one time that my stepdad loved MY DOG more than he loved our family..

Awwww...you guys are so sweet. There's something about guys and small, fuzzy animals that makes my heart melt. I don't know it's very illogical.

I wish I had a pet, I was going to get two kittens but it's not really fair as I'm planning to move around quite a bit.

I enjoy roommates with pets. All the benefits, none of the responsibilities.

Originally posted by ana

Awwww...you guys are so sweet. There's something about guys and small, fuzzy animals that makes my heart melt. I don't know it's very illogical

and there you have it! lol i love walking my ferret, girls always want to pet him and hold him...and then other people ask what he is but that is besides the point.

Archived