ordering postal stickers...safe??

Guest Ser3adc

Guest Ser3adc

i just ordered a bunch of stickies from the usps site...just the other day i got this letter from them in the mail that said i had to sign it and return it if i wanted to order anything else from their site...i haven't sent it back yet because i heard that there's something on the stickers so that the cops can trace it back to you.

is this true?...and if it is...how can i get around it?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest JUWSE

i dont think they would you through all that trouble to trace it back. if they do just deny it. say you accidently left them on the on the subway or bus.

When you order from them they send you your stuff then a couple of days later they send you that letter. All the leter is for is so you can know that any items you got from them for free must be used for postal business. They also give away boxes and other shit. So they really don't want people that are getting ready to move to order some boxes just to help pack.

Just sign it.

Guest greedy mars

just go to a postal mail place and ask them for like 200 and say your selling your pokemon collection on ebay

Guest Ser3adc

i got mine in like two weeks...and i cant forge my mom's signature...cause it's my name on the mailing list...so i'm kinda in a stuck position...whatever, i guess i'll just sign the damn thing and send it back...but it is a federal offense to draw on the postal stickies and put them up...so if i get bagged, there's probably gonna be a big ass fine involved.

what the fuck do i do??...i need more stickys:confused: :mad:

Guest Ser3adc
Originally posted by Pistol

When you order from them they send you your stuff then a couple of days later they send you that letter. All the leter is for is so you can know that any items you got from them for free must be used for postal business. They also give away boxes and other shit. So they really don't want people that are getting ready to move to order some boxes just to help pack.

Just sign it.

aight man...thanks for the info...didn't see your response till after i posted the last message.

Originally posted by ese

shit, I laughed the first dozen times I heard shit like this, but come on. some of you kids must be borderline retarded. Tracing devices in postal stickers? you really think they're out to get you that bad?

yes. yes they are. :huh?:

trust me its fine after my little deal with them where i ordored everything they had not thinknig how much shit it would amout too so we put like 500-1000 of every item on there site you can get sent to you lets jsut say i was getting 5-8 boxes a day for 2 weeks of stickers boxes baggs everything then the mail man called ym house teh last day wanted to know if i was home he had 25 boxes for me i almost got kicked outta my house my room was full of boxes i had to sleep on the couch for some time so basicly you will be fine

Originally posted by Zack Morris

there is a little computer chip in all the new postal labels that takes a picture of your face, your fingerprint and counts ho many pubes you have.

i wanna know how many pubes i have??:o

Guest NATO
Originally posted by AREANKAY

trust me its fine after my little deal with them where i ordored everything they had not thinknig how much shit it would amout too so we put like 500-1000 of every item on there site you can get sent to you lets jsut say i was getting 5-8 boxes a day for 2 weeks of stickers boxes baggs everything then the mail man called ym house teh last day wanted to know if i was home he had 25 boxes for me i almost got kicked outta my house my room was full of boxes i had to sleep on the couch for some time so basicly you will be fine

ha ha ha ha ha ha.:king: :king:

Archived