a few sketches

Guest big PERM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest THEdude
Originally posted by cheps

Your "r" in the 4th sketch looks like an "a". Work on your letters a bit more rather than your backgrounds. Keep at it though.

-A

cheps, you are giving advice?

maybe you should follow your own advice.

n e ways

I like this thread.

isn't a perm something that smells bad...that old ladies get done to their hair...because...i went into the local sears to find out how much a washer/dryer was and i had to leave because the smell emitting from the "hair salon" was horrid...not to say that your graffiti is anything that you didn't want it to be, but the werd perm just gives me bad poo memoirs

Guest big PERM

Re: sleriously follkls

Originally posted by TEE_rase_war

really...i hate the word perm

sorry :(

I hate Kenny G too does that help? guys a fag

you must be bored as fuck to have clown my name 3 times in two different threads.

FUCK YOU

Perm... good stuff. One bit of advice though... get a bigger book. It's pretty obvious from your drawings that you're squeezing your outlines to fit on the given space. A bigger book or bigger paper will let you be free... to really get loose.

Oh, and posting your where-abouts in this forum was a bad call...

Joker

Guest big PERM

thanks for the advice joker, do you have any about the drawing them selves? i would like to get some feedback from sombody i respect alot.

Guest big PERM
Originally posted by DorkstaR

damn those are sick....what kind of paint markers do you use...deco?

i cant find those around here for some reason.

they are gay painters markers i hate them, they arent thin enough, but oh well and black PERMapaques (haha) they are dope cause they arent like other paint markers were you hafta press the tip to got them to flow-its constant and you can write over silver marks.

Guest ~nebz~

that is a master piece... i like drawinf big cuz u can get all into it and basically make it change how u plz...thats hot dog:D

ahh. too bad... where did you get that butcher paper? it looks awesome... (so does the drawing) but.. i'm into drawing on different kinds of paper.. i'm trying to find blueprint paper too.. do you have any other kind of paper that you've drawn on?

Archived