someimes drinking makes me sad

Zack Morris

Guest boeing747
Originally posted by railroadjerk

i feel ya.

i have a different problem, me and the friend zone go way back and im tired of it.

this weekend im going to watch trains with a girl, which combines my two favorite things. i cant wait.

drinking + depression (at least in my case) = a bad next couple days after it.

dude that girls ugly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest serpent of the light

i read a bunch of those posts, its true

i'm girl crazy, always have been. but i'm fuckign serious about not messing around w/ a girl unless i'm in a relationship with her. it sucks because all the girls that have a thing for me just want my cock, now most people wouldnt have a problem with that, but i've got enough "emo" in me to want something "special" (shoot me now), i dono, i'm just trying not to give up and go gay or something, i'm sure all of us who really look will find a good lady someday.

man when i get trashed my game is on point... i have more girls than i can shake a stick at just dying to take me home......

ok so that was the favorite dream i have ever had. no but really i can find at least one, at most of the time. if you hit on all the girls one is bound to bite!:crazy:

Guest serpent of the light

hahaha, i'm actually gonna go listen to b4b now. eazy e is getting boring. i dont think they'll save me any emo unrest, but they still rock

Originally posted by BIG T

man when i get trashed my game is on point... i have more girls than i can shake a stick at just dying to take me home......

ok so that was the favorite dream i have ever had. no but really i can find at least one, at most of the time. if you hit on all the girls one is bound to bite!:crazy:

see thats how i usually feel. but this night was just ruining my drunkiness.plus this girl was like the only hot girl available. she called me the next morning and asked for my friend. what a whore.

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by Zack Morris

the only luck I have with a girl is an ex that last summer completey tore me abpart and she still wants to hang out....whats sad is I don't ahve the will power to say no.

same thing happened to me last summer, and I did have the willpower to say no. I called and said sorry once (as i kinda blew up), and after that, she has been totally cut off. It's hard at first, perhaps (not for me, as I was full of hate), but in the end, you're the man...you really shouldn't be talking to her. It's a sign of weakness. But then, I don't know the situation, so I could be very ignorant towards the situation.

I can definitly understand in a way man. my problem is that i can always get the hot chicks, but i always mess up with them sum how after i get them. then they get really hurt and hate me for ever. at least you can't blame ureself if chicks won't pay attention. the only person i have to blame is mysaelf for being a fuck up with the sweet chicks. on a related note, wut can i do for a girl to show her i really care? this chick is convinvced that i'm gonna play her but i really like her :o

Originally posted by Canadiano

same thing happened to me last summer, and I did have the willpower to say no. I called and said sorry once (as i kinda blew up), and after that, she has been totally cut off. It's hard at first, perhaps (not for me, as I was full of hate), but in the end, you're the man...you really shouldn't be talking to her. It's a sign of weakness. But then, I don't know the situation, so I could be very ignorant towards the situation.

well the girl I was talking about was the same one that when we did finally hang out she spent the entire night hitting on one of my best friends right in front of me....fucking stupid big nippled small tittied slutty ass cunt rag.

Archived