what did you do over the weekend?

LadyKrink

well lets see the parts i can remember...

i flew up to DC on thursday nite---- drank way to much all weekend... woke up sunday morning in some strange girls bed, and had no idea how i got there. got in a rent a truck on monday morning and drove my ass back down here...10 hours later i was getting free shots for my birthday... not a bad weekend i must say!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

on the weekend i shaved my eyebrows, got cornrows, and tattooed my skin milky white like michael jackson. how bout you?

:lol:

smoked a lot of weed, went to a cook off and tasted everyone's different marinades, ate potato salad, ate some fucking awesome greek rice, decided that i would rather drink hard drinks than beer, started a website, had a lot of sex, worked, and just had fun.

Guest xx..nFer..xx
Originally posted by kristy

sage francis is hard....i went to an el-p and aesop rock show last wednesday, that shit was hard too.

you like anticon?

el-p and co.flow clowned the shit out of sole (from anticon) a couple years back...

i used to like sole but man el-p just made him look like a huge toy.

i believe the aesop rock song "save yourself" is directed at anticon...

and the cann ox song "real earth" is too...

Originally posted by Fox Mulder

friday night i painted

saturday i sat around the fucking house. saturday night went to a "get together" and got drunk/high. today went on a family outting. aww how cute. tonight i'm trying to get smashed again but i don't think its happening.

ahh....youve been schooled well......

lets see....played counterstrike...got baked....played counterstrike...got baked and painted......played counterstrike....slept.

i didnt do as much painting as i should have. ill have to make it up later....

went to vegas... got bored/mad all the adults left us in the hotel room..so ordered room service... went shopping... saw skanky girls... shopped more... arcade...some nasty fuck put his hand up my skirt..that pretty much killed the entire trip.. almost stabbed myself in the eye in the long hot car ride with 9 people, walked 50 million miles from place to place,

took pictures.... .. .but i got cash from my dad..so its a okay..

blahh

Archived