what did you do over the weekend?

LadyKrink

Guest Ted Wakowski

I caught an ill local show, rocked metal, fucked up my tape player, took for granted my easy American life and remained celibate for yet another day thus adding to the record length of sexual underachievement I'm currently running at.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest platapie
Originally posted by T.T Boy

TT is hosting one of teh annual BBQ's with full out cooking from TT.

yall are missing out.

wheres my invite foolie? ill bring the chicken.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Pistol is the coolest motherfucker on Earth.

I've worked like an idiot all weekend. Glazed some bisqued ceramics, made a frame for my personal print of a poster I made, colored a lightsaber holder model, watched the RISD apparel show, got myself a digital video converter. Sat around. I haven't had a drop to drink in two weeks... I'm fucking itching. Final crit is on tuesday, please believe I'm binging afterwards. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by kristy

or do you plan to celebrate tonight? I just kicked it came up on a pretty clean bong at venice beach on saturday, and met some pretty amazing writers...so all in all im ready to kick back and enjoy the house to myself while i still can...

Dont forget chilling on Melrose with your boy. Wouldnt that shit have been creepy to have some random guy walk up and ask to see ur tat.. posting internet pictures is a bad idea.

Thursday: Work till 10 then I saw star wars (wow, 90% cgi...)

Friday: Went to a beat party left early went to my guitarist house and chilled in his basement review new riffs and sitting in a circle smoking(it was so chill) then I went to meet up with a friend of mine only to find out he's going out with the only girl I have and will ever love. So that pretty muched ruined my night, then went to another friends house To break-in his new pool side Tiki Bar(Thatch roof and black lights...alcohol, pot , and swimming don't mix...)

Saturday: Did nothing.

Sunday: Work 12-8 then I went swimming at another friend's house.

Tomorrow: Beach, whoop whoop sticky icky icky icky...

Guest willy.wonka

i went to see good'ol SAGE too!

but i seen some old friends who fake the funk...i mean they think they are really to good or better than most people standing around them...but i know them so i pitty them for being so damn fake...they talk about being spiritual and stuff like that..its so bad, when i walk past them while they're smokin cigarettes, they hide them and hold in that smoke they inhaled until i pass...."i didnt know i scare people like that"

well...i went to the beach,causght some pretty mean waves,got a good golden tan,went to another beach and jumped off this rock for a while,flexed my muscles in front of some tourists...:rolleyes:

went to a club,met some nice girl and she took me and we had sex!its been a pretty good weekend so far...i think later on tonight i might go see a movie with my homegirl and some folks....

Friday--Worked. It sucked, as usual.

Saturday---Off--I went down to my jungle, built a fire in the fire ring, cooked breakfast, drank gunboat coffee all day, ate sardines and crackers for lunch, got some good shots of trains, added onto the tree-limb-shelter-frame and lounged around in my hammock til 5:00 p.m., when the bulls showed up over on the wye. I threw the remains of the coffee on the fire, packed my shit real fast and hauled ass out the back way. They didn't see me til I was on the street and off railroad property. Then I went with my wife to a barbeque at a friend's house.

Sunday--Worked. It sucked slightly less than Friday.

Monday--I have to work. It promises to suck extra bad, being Memorial Day.

New Handle

Whoami---Yeah, I'm going to have to get a new handle---"Stealth Hobo." I need about a month off so I can go ride trains. Working is fucking killing me, for real. I can't believe I do something every day that I hate so much, even if it does pay good money. LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO WORK A JOB YOU HATE. Choose careers very carefully---you may be stuck doing whatever you choose for a long goddam time. Especially if you have any kids.

Guest whoami

Re: New Handle

Originally posted by KaBar

Whoami---Yeah, I'm going to have to get a new handle---"Stealth Hobo." I need about a month off so I can go ride trains. Working is fucking killing me, for real. I can't believe I do saomething every day that I hate so much, even if it does pay good money. LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO WORK A JOB YOU HATE. Choose careers very carefully---you may be stuck doing whatever you choose for a long goddam time.

Yes, working memorial day thats a downer...

Guest ctrl+alt+del

ran around willy nilly. almost saw a brawl, watched a girl puke. got some good pictures of random stuff and a cool cabooooose.

OZZFEST!!!!!!!!!!!

mind you, ozzy pulled out due to "illness" ( I doubt he ever set foot on this island, but anyway...)

I got there early, got a pit band (just like haveing your spot up the front reserved!), went to the jacks to smoke up. I discovered that the divided the port-a-loos into mens/ womens, and as a result the was no queue for the womens at all, and they were damn near spotless!!

cyclefly were boring, Lost Prophets SUCKED (I mean, I don't like Incubus either....:rolleyes: ), Ill Nino were the biggest load of pants I've ever seen (they were only on the mainstage to fill extra time cause ozzy wasnt there...)

Therapy? fucking rocked! They are stunning every time I see them.

Slayer were a load of pants, and there was a downpour while they were on;) )

System of a Down were just nuts. I can only assume they were on mountains of some substance. The guitarist is SOOO good.

There are no words to describe how good Tool were, esp since they had digital projections up on the big screens. They played Stinkfist and Parabola (which is all I could have asked for). All I can say is WOW.

got super duper drunk on friday. had a shocker of a hangover on saturday, but still managed to leave the house to get a ps2 game (final fantasy X.....must buy) and a couple dvds. watched dancer in the dark, starring the incredibly talented bjork. it was the best movie i have seen in a looooooooooooooong time. i suggest everyone watch it. if your heart hasn't been ripped out and stomped on by the end of the movie you are a robot. 10/10. then on sunday i painted a 2 man production in the lovely sunshine. as always, i had a good weekend and i am happy.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

watched dancer in the dark, starring the incredibly talented bjork. it was the best movie i have seen in a looooooooooooooong time. i suggest everyone watch it. if your heart hasn't been ripped out and stomped on by the end of the movie you are a robot. 10/10.

word. one of the most underrated films I have ever seen. stunning

Guest platapie

to end my week i suprised my slef and only had one drink and then i stopped and still had a great deal of fun dance party style. tommorow is monday thats rest tiem fo rme.

port-a-loos ha ha ha

anyways....

fri. i got off pretty easy on a major court case i couldve went to jail for so i celebrated by driving to nyc from my home in the bean.good 4 hrs. hung in times sq all nite. payed 150 for a shitty hotel for 4 hrs of sleep. drove around ny all sat. came back saw my chick. sun bought slim's cd. burnt it for a few people. saw my chick. she got sick so we went home early and today i gotta drive to new hampshire to get beer then come back to watch the celtics kick ass. (mass doesnt sell beer on sun or holidays). oh and drinking was involved in every activity except court. and sniffed a few oc's. fun it up!

GO CELTICS!!!!!!!!!!

Re: OZZFEST!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

There are no words to describe how good Tool were, esp since they had digital projections up on the big screens. They played Stinkfist and Parabola (which is all I could have asked for). All I can say is WOW.

enjoy tool while u can since maynards been hinting at a break up soon..

i had such a great weekend that i actually feel the need to write about it just to remind myself how good it was. this was the first time i've taken any workdays off since last july.

friday: i took the day off to go to a friend's college graduation in boston. he had his reception at the harvard faculty lounge. people in tuxedos bringing an endless variety of appetizers, and....OPEN BAR!!! so i was stumbling around harvard piss drunk at 4:30pm and went to another graduation party which was a bbq at my old apartment. i saw a lot of friends i haven't seen in a long time and i bumped into this girl i have the biggest crush on and talked to her for a while. drank and partied until 4am then watched rushmore and slept on my friend's couch.

saturday: despite 12 hours of drinking, woke up with no hangover at all and had 2 pabst blue ribbons for breakfast. went and skated the bowl at hyde park then skated english high school. went back to cambridge and bought a pair of jeff spiccoli checkerboard vans, then went to another bbq in jamaica plain. the second bbq had a giant watermelon filled with vodka. ate a bunch of the watermelon slices--and they took a while to kick in but when they did..oh boy. rented "the others"--it's super fun to watch scary movies with girls. it felt like being a kid again. spent 2nd night on friend's couch.

sunday: once again-no hangover. slept late. then went skating at hyde park again this time rolling deep and me and my friends slashed the fuck out of that bowl zboyz style. saw a friend that i knew from when i lived in brooklyn. then went and drank some more beer, bbq'd again, then went to go skate some sketchy ramp in someone's yard. the kids weren't home so we broke into their yard and skated it. then we took the picnic table from the yard and propped it up on the deck to make an extension and do wallrides--but it wouldn't stay up on it's own so we needed people to take turns holding it up while everyone else skated it--and my friend dropped in on it. best skate session i've had in so long. i tried a rock fakie on top of the picnic table and i ate so much shit. it was a beautiful thing. put all the stuff back the way it was in the yard. i bet those kids are gonna wonder why there's wallride marks all over the top of their picnic table--hahaha! then i made the 2 hour drive across the state to my house and caught some mop tags in a rest stop bathroom. what a good weekend.

Re: Re: OZZFEST!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by High Priest

enjoy tool while u can since maynards been hinting at a break up soon..

well I saw them twice in the last year (unheard of on this north atlantic isle of mediocrity...) so I'm doing pretty well....

Guest STONER DBM
Originally posted by SHELLTOES

port-a-loos ha ha ha

anyways....

fri. i got off pretty easy on a major court case i couldve went to jail for so i celebrated by driving to nyc from my home in the bean.good 4 hrs. hung in times sq all nite. payed 150 for a shitty hotel for 4 hrs of sleep. drove around ny all sat. came back saw my chick. sun bought slim's cd. burnt it for a few people. saw my chick. she got sick so we went home early and today i gotta drive to new hampshire to get beer then come back to watch the celtics kick ass. (mass doesnt sell beer on sun or holidays). oh and drinking was involved in every activity except court. and sniffed a few oc's. fun it up!

GO CELTICS!!!!!!!!!!

gotta love them oc's...get your itch on playa!!!

Archived