what did you do over the weekend?

LadyKrink

or do you plan to celebrate tonight? I just kicked it came up on a pretty clean bong at venice beach on saturday, and met some pretty amazing writers...so all in all im ready to kick back and enjoy the house to myself while i still can...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Wilt

^^^^ hahaha...just not right....i painted..thats it..thats all i pretty much do..i think i went to like a bar or two....its hard being me.haha

this weekend:

1.) TONS of time playing Firearms 2.6.

2.) tried to draw a little but messed up.

3.) gonna make sloppy joes for everyone tonite cause sloppy joes are #1 stunner.

4.) skating from 9 to 10:30-ish at the speed line station. strictly solo flatground sessions.

5.) continuing to be briggity broke.

6.) sent out my site link to about 40 skate sites/companies. i'm not expecting any favorable responses.

7.) planning the next step.

Guest sneak

well erm.....fri was spent watchin independance day...thats a quality film "today we fight for our independance!!"

fri nite, went to this guys house who i used to write with...bit of a dick, so i left.

worked on sat, went to this girls house and watched a few videos

cudnt paint due to mothr fuckin rain :mad:

well my weekend is shitty so far..

just went to a party friday......it was aight....not too shabby

..saturday.. i worked.....and today...iam at work..

i dont get out till ..9pm....so i wont have shit to do...

"make it a blockbuster night"....i just might..

.iamoff tomarow..and tuesday..

we might go fishing......

Saturday, I woke up around 10, layed in bed watching cartoons until my friend called at about 11 or 11:30. Skated until 2 or 2:30, watched TV and drew until 5, went for a dog walk with my mom, then took her out to dinner. Came home, watched The Others, and went to bed.

So far today, I woke up and went and got coffee, came home, read Apocalypse Culture while listening to Crooked Fingers and Wilco. I then got up, made a cheese sandwich, and put a pot of coffee on. I'm now sitting here listening to Billy Idol, and my coffee is done, so it's lunchtime. Today, I'm going to watch TV with my dog, vaccum, start a canvas, go to the store, and possibly make pie. Ain't life grand?

sage francis concert and mc battle...

i got to sit next to sage all night, hes mad cool man.

he won the mc battle btw.

sage francis is hard....i went to an el-p and aesop rock show last wednesday, that shit was hard too.

you like anticon?

Friday: My place of work was closed, so I had the day off, so I got up @ around 10, went and met some of my coworkers and we spent most of the day painting and setting up a staff room for when summer camp starts this Teusday. Finished up @ around 6, went home, chilled with my homey, and came back home and chilled.

Saturday: Got up @ around 9:30 to help my folks in the yard with making a new flower/plant bed. Got done around 12ish, showered, left @ 1:30 to go to a Blue Crab festival, ate me some fried soft shell crab and 2 dozen crawfish, went home, crashed.

Today: Did absolutely nothing.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Friday afternoon- had the flu, was sick as hell, had a fever, chills, coughs, stayed in bed and watched spongebob, had a cold sweat sleep

sat- did nothing, sat around recovering from the sickness...my homie called me up and wanted to do some daylight shit but i was too lazy so i didnt go, didnt talk to anyone, played alot of counterstrike

today- im still recovering, still have a cough, went and saw star wars with my bro...came home, my fuckin parents are home so life sucks....cant go out cus i have no friends and i dont feel like going out by myself. . .i have an 8 paragraph essay to write on this stupid book, 3 or 4 finals that i have to study for...

MY LIFE FUCKIN SUCKS

Guest Pilau Hands

pistol, that girl is absolutely adorable.

I've had a headache since Thursday I just can't shake.

Thursday was my last final, so I actually slept that night.

Friday I drove to the beach at night. This was the highlight. There was a full moon that lit up the water like I haven't seen in a long time. Also, the beaches close here, so there was really no one else there besides me and five other guys. My best friends and I jumped into the water and I felt my testicles retreat into my body for warmth. They then smoke and drank while we played the guitar and sang. After we headed to a diner for some early breakfast and it was fantastic.

Until my friend puked two 40s and eggs and bacon onto my hallway floor. That sucked...bad.

Saturday...slept

Sunday...slept

Vacation is beautiful.

Guest socrates

Friday=drunk

saturday=drunk=threw up,drank more,passed out,got up and smoked

Sunday=plannin on drinkin

Monday=getting my stomach pumped

Guest whoami

Friday = Painted

Saturday = Painted, went to home drepot then drew

Sunday = Painted, now its time to think of a new name, because the one I write now Ive grown to hate....

Guest uncle-boy

saturday:

Helped old people clean their garrage,

Painted,

got to talk to my girlfriend (she's in japan:() for longer than usual:love2:

BBQ with all my homies back home fom college.

MC Battle, and lost my voice yellin stupid shit.

( i think sage lost tho, i think he should of won.)

Sunday:

Helped old people again,

eat,

on comp now cruising,

gonna go camping tonight with da boys,

then tommorow go under-water cave diving.

life is GREAT!:king:

friday night i painted

saturday i sat around the fucking house. saturday night went to a "get together" and got drunk/high. today went on a family outting. aww how cute. tonight i'm trying to get smashed again but i don't think its happening.

Guest greedy mars

i was gitching my groove on in tt's backyard rave party friday nite.. and chilled on my dog ho0lios porch all saturday and smoked some herb

Archived