Some interesting stuff

imported_Rebus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest INDEPENDENZA

This picture is from the massive protestatations that took place on paris against le pen, the extreme right candidate.

Guest ment2

oh... i thought they were all waiting in line for something... and thats why they couldnt go get a cop cuz they'd lose their place in line...

but hmm... france is dope...:dazed:

Originally posted by INDEPENDENZA

This picture is from the massive protestatations that took place on paris against le pen, the extreme right candidate.

thank god that guy lost the elections...

i didn't know throwups were a form of protest :cool: , i'd expect crimethinc shit like "you are all sheep!" and circle a's to be all over that kind of protest. then again, it's france, not america.

http://www.armvr.net/paris/v/ARMVR00739.jpg'>

all the cops have to do is look for the guy whos testicals drag on the ground...protest or not, thats the shit....props to the protesters....that guy was a dick......the A circle thingies stand for anarchy and that is prevalent in France but the anarchist groups(yes its an oxymoron) choose to keep the vandalisim to a min in more crutial protest...great post....france has got the wack jobs and women with the hair.....love all of it

Guest jeff123456
Originally posted by near

http://www.armvr.net/paris/v/ARMVR00739.jpg'>

all the cops have to do is look for the guy whos testicals drag on the ground...protest or not, thats the shit....props to the protesters....that guy was a dick......the A circle thingies stand for anarchy and that is prevalent in France but the anarchist groups(yes its an oxymoron) choose to keep the vandalisim to a min in more crutial protest...great post....france has got the wack jobs and women with the hair.....love all of it

shut the fuck up.. just cuz u dont have the balls to do something like that doesnt mean u have to hate on that person...

word!

damn everyone single one of these is off the hook, definately makes me want to trip to europe. oh and for that one action shot, that definately takes balls as much as stupidity. everything can be a chill spot to hit it just depends on your luck, that's the way i see it.

definate bump...

Guest INDEPENDENZA

he is right, a lot of writer tought it would be better to avoid bombing during the protests, just like everyone wanted to avoid violence because it would reinforce the image of insecurity and dangerous youth, which is why people voted lepen. But it seems that in Paris they didnt drop their cans during the protest, i even saw pictures of statues painted over.

the pics above ^^^ im not really feeling ... as artist's [or so we like to claim we are] should we not have appreciation for art itself ?? i would think so ! getting up is one thing ... but destroying beauty itself is another

ya im not down with the statues....if my world was full of art like that i wouldn't need to do outlaw art.........graffiti is to make things beauitiful..not intentally ugly..but i doo like the silver and purple bomb that says cbfs i think

Archived