Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
javier yardbirds

lights out tonight, trouble in the heartland.

Originally posted by you enjoy myself:

classic old simon and risk, to not so effective color schemes, to garbage soulless generic 'wildstyle'...the good, the bad, and the ugly all in one post.

------------------

im not who you think i am...

there are those flicks that i like and there are those that are here to bring some people back a few years. if you don't like it blow it, and realize that that charachter was hand painted in the phone booth and its fresh

badlands.

l

Originally posted by you enjoy myself:

classic old simon and risk, to not so effective color schemes, to garbage soulless generic 'wildstyle'...the good, the bad, and the ugly all in one post.

yeah what the fuck was that last guy thinking...damn sometimes i think all writers should be forced to take "intro to color".

that guy is officially banned from color use for the rest of his writing career...black and white only for you buddy!

Originally posted by evil:

l yeah what the fuck was that last guy thinking...damn sometimes i think all writers should be forced to take "intro to color".

that guy is officially banned from color use for the rest of his writing career...black and white only for you buddy!

that was quite a few years ago fella. niggas be drinkin in the yards out here. sometimes you grab beige instead of the fucking black.

i think that the color scheme is dope.. not too many people do that ..and conceptually its cool so fuck you..the piece does suck tho

[This message has been edited by mr.nice guy (edited 09-03-2001).]

Guest circus freak

im lovin the oldschool flava!

------------------

walls are good but metal rolls

Guest ISMOKESHITWEEK
Originally posted by xiderock:

that was quite a few years ago fella. niggas be drinkin in the yards out here. sometimes you grab beige instead of the fucking black.

well if ya dont mark your cans like a smart boy than of course your not gonna see what color it is after ya been drinkin a few rootbeers buddy! dont tweek with crankdick

Guest ISMOKESHITWEEK
Originally posted by mr.nice guy:

i think that the color scheme is dope.. not too many people do that ..and conceptually its cool so fuck you..the piece does suck tho

yeah, what a cool color scheme, is it called the shitfuck color scheme, cause that's what you are little bitch, so fuck you!

Guest SWOLLEN COLON POWELL

Thugest lyracist in nj had to be milkbone..lol!~!!

yo, javier...i emailed you but i know you dont like to check it so hit me early tomorrow (tuesday). i'll be up your ways.

Originally posted by mr.nice guy:

because of your post the graffiti high council has been called to order and they declared......

from now on you are also banned to using only black and white...!

--- writers against wack color schemes

its ok xide.. you have to admit it is funny.. i was laughing.. about the scheme.. and then i read the tag.. and i kind of snorted my drink up my nose,

thanks.

long duck dong

man that xide looks old....ha i bet thats one you never expected to see teh light of day...as far as xide not being able to put togther color schemes,he may have an off nite or 2,but that guy throws together some hot shit.if ya dont know then ya missed the bus

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this