Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest SPFlatty

A "Freight" Song

Guest SPFlatty

if you've all been searching for a quality song about painting freights, i've got one for you. it's called "Big Train" by The Cawz. you can listen to the mp3 at www.thecawz.com and also view some art and read about opinions or short stories on life. let us know what you think...and enjoy!

(the song is available in the "tunes" section)

Guest Wilt

hmmm.this beat is weak...and the lyrics are okay....nothing i would bump...lol now that i listen to it more..i definitely dont like it...songs dont have to talk about freights to be a freight song...this shit is dumb...thumbs down..."we don't stop huffing these fumes"...ahahaha..i dont think so man...

Guest railroadjerk

when dude says "artistic" it sounds like "autistic," and i believe it.

Guest professor poopatronic

hey i think i asked this before but i'm not sure if i got a response, anyways a while back i caught a "the cawz" freight, black and white on a red beer car, any relation?

Guest SPFlatty
Originally posted by professor poopatronic

hey i think i asked this before but i'm not sure if i got a response, anyways a while back i caught a "the cawz" freight, black and white on a red beer car, any relation?

yep yep...

Guest 455

"Boxcar Junkies"...Authors Of Madness/Army Of Minds(A.O.M.)---if you can get a copy of this song you'll feel it.1999.

Nice one, Ese. I don't know whether its because i grew up where i did or what, but from what i sampled, its a very.... it just reminds me of......

I feel it. Thumbs up.