Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
bumdigger

Kazaa Games

anyone download full games off kazaa? i've been trying for a while but everytime i download a game it always ends up being a different game when i go to install it. any way to know this before i waste all the time of downloading it? and anyone know any good users with fast connections to get games from?

They only work like half the time, but you can get some good shit . I've got the full versions of Alice, Black and White, All of the leisure suit Larry's, and like 1000 o.g. nintendo games. It helps if you have cable or DSL you can get these games in like half an hour sometimes.

yeah i hear that i just got a virus today while installing one of those games.. ps. anyone know how to get rid of the trojan virus.. norton said it couldn't fix it

Originally posted by JIhad

yeah i hear that i just got a virus today while installing one of those games.. ps. anyone know how to get rid of the trojan virus.. norton said it couldn't fix it

hahahah you're fucked!

i'd just reformat...

Guest MR BOJANGLES

sad but true...reformat. its happened to me. and it just get worse and worse until you do.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this