senior grad bashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

swif1

Re: Swif1

Originally posted by KaBar

Hey, better a 26-year-old loser than a 51-year-old loser. I mean, come on. I been doing exactly like I please most of my life. Be careful of what you ask for. Ya just might fuckin' get it.

Dude, why are you here?????

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dood your school rules are queer as fuck (not queer as folk)

i remember my senior trip...

we got to go to magic mountain we didnt have a dress code of any kind, goddamn that day was fun! the only rule we had was that if we got caught smoking we couldnt walk in graduation, fuck that!

i was lighting up all day, i was 18 what could they say?!

well anyways the day was good cause all the girls in my class were in superslut mode, me and this girl i was seeing got busy behind a soda machine, it was fun... i suggest you try the same

the only advice i can give you besides that is have as much fun in any way that you can because it wont last long.

Originally posted by swif1

what did you think? i am some 26 year old loser??...heh

ok thats enough talking about 26 year old losers please... you are starting to make me think i might be a loser!.... i was really hoping to see some naked high school girls in this post, but i guess that to is against your schools rules!

well im fuckin tired.

a shit load of schools went.

and there was a huge downpour when i first arrived.

i was soaked.

anyway, cool rides, and uhh girls...so many of them...oh so many.

anyway, there were a total of about 4.500 people there.

i'm off to sleep.

Guest SerialRapisT

Where is the Swif mack

Come on Swif I know you laid the mack on those white girls in the Rollercoaster lines!!! You twinkie! :D

all the lines had at most a five minute waiting time, unless you wanted the front seat.

there were DJs there mixin it up at certain parts.

so uhh..those girls were off the heezy.

the rides were dope. i enjoyed the dueling dragons most. i guessed it's because my friends and i rode it 5 times on each dragon?

dr.doom was fuckin insane...for me haha.

you get catapulted up and then drop down and you get that fuckin scary ass feeling in your gut.

saw some girls walk on their hands. they tried to do some inverted hollowbacks, but it still looks dope...props to them.

there were flooded with C-walkers there (at the dance sections)

oh yeah...some ravers too haha

and umm...

mya made an appearance there along with some other people i didn't know. since i don't like mya and stuff, i took the advantage and rode on as many rides as possible while there was the concert :D

Archived