recent flix of mine

Guest DatzwhutzuP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest DatzwhutzuP

sorry guys

yeah sorry guys, half of these weren't catch, thats why i said subject as recent flix of mine.........i got a ton elk flix tho, and i guess ill post some more some other time...freephoto sucks!

Originally posted by mental invalid

heh datz, i guess it went over your head....

:mad: (this a mad face)

arrrgh( is the sound when you are mad)

those freights (are done by MAD)

get it?...lame i know...hahaha....but no i myself was not "mad", actually i was quite pleased....

hey man, i wish everyone on here would be into little riddles like that... I get it now.

you is that the kid from 215 .fishtown represent.if so dope ..pfe on freights [yawn]it is funny when niggaz talk shit on freights then are the last ones on the bandwagon and all about it .next year kevin and company will be an all freight crew or some bullshit like that.waering csx patches and shit.lol

Re: aint from fish

Originally posted by AmigaESC

kid from kenzington. get it right. what u talkin about larryking, who talked shit about fr8s?

you that nigga kid holds shit down,repect due...the prez of pfe said on this very board how freights are fo girls,among other things .so y'all get the ''self hate award'' painting freights under the guise that y'all girls...

Guest DatzwhutzuP

larry king?

who do u think the prez of pfe is? i know heads in pfe being doing some #s on trains.. dont get it twisted. plus interent u can never tell who is who , and what to believe. people lie and talk mad shit. so we should just not jump to conclusions online.. just sit back and it will show eventually!

Guest DatzwhutzuP

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00198220f00000016.jpg'>

now my point LARRY KING is. that maybe PFE does a lot, i mean a lot of legal walls and illegal pieces, but please dont assume anything...cuz PFE is not limited to just legal walls. PFE does it all.....from clean trains- to bombing, to fr8 trains, to illegal and legal pieces...... even u said u read that shit on a WEBSITE interview... never trust the web. ill have more flix of PFE trains another time.. just wanted to show ya a lil. one love.......

just want to get things str8!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
Guest StompOnKomp

Yeah Larry King should know the prez of Pfe pretty well, see cause the thing is he is a close associate, despite how much shit he talks about pfe, The pfe prez still hangs with him. So who is the retart. Larry King you Dirty Evil Snake Rat you. Hit the gas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived