girlfriend...

dai

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by dai

ah whatever. im really not stressin this chick anymore...i dont want nothin serious. i've heard from a few people that she's got a bad rep, but this shit has helped alot. im just gonna maintain myself, and just do me when im around her. just get some lay and split when i think she's fuckin around, 'cuz everyone knows 'you can't make a ho a housewife'

people always say bad things about cute chicks. its jealousy

i've never had a girl that liked it...they are always "that is soo stupid! WHY would you do that?" best reply i can think of yet is, "would you rather see paint peeling off an abandoned buildings, rusty freight cars, nasty underpasses, or have it covered in beautiful artwork that wasn't created by artists that got paid for it, but by people that live an ordinary life and do it for the love of it."

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

so what your basically saying is to not act like "OMG YOUR SO FUCKIN HOT" and be like "DAYUM!!" and shit when around a chick whos so find that youve ripped every pair of pants youve owned??? you should just act chill and normal and shit...even though shes hot as fuck....i sure hope your right

I guess I meant that you shouldn't put her up on a pedestal and make her think that she's too good for you. Like those other's said, she'll bounce...and I don't mean her boobs. It's ok to complement and let her know, it's not a good idea to oggle and obsess. I hope you understand.

Archived