PRE.ONE! Philly

Guest Good Morning Captain

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: PRE BA

Krylon used to be beeeeeeeeeeeautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what the fuck happened to American products!!??!!??!!??!!?

haha, ahhhhhhhhhh man, I know exactly what you mean. I look at my old collection of Krylon and think, damn, what happened? I have my own theories about that shit. By the way, I told you I have chill spots, I'm not too far from you. whats up? You ready?

I miss the res, I haven't been there since 2000 or 2002 I think. Been wanting to go back to check it out, but I need an update on my tetanus first, haha. good to hear it hasn't changed at all.

bump so maybe somebody will post some pre.

(fr8hound, im looking in the direction of your stacks upon stacks of photos)

haha, I hear that. I'll certainly have to dig in the archives and see what I have to contirbute. Currently member ''slinetwrytes'' has all 40+ albums, I think he posted a few in here already, BUT I know a couple that are missing, including a most memorable Crispo piece on a RBOX caught up in my old stomping grounds of Allentown. I'll see what I can get done. Hold tight.

haha, ahhhhhhhhhh man, I know exactly what you mean. I look at my old collection of Krylon and think, damn, what happened? I have my own theories about that shit. By the way, I told you I have chill spots, I'm not too far from you. whats up? You ready?

I miss the res, I haven't been there since 2000 or 2002 I think. Been wanting to go back to check it out, but I need an update on my tetanus first, haha. good to hear it hasn't changed at all.

Oh if you old farts even knew.. American paint reigns supreme STILL.. holler at me in a pm and let a youngster show ya trick or two. Actually F@ck that..hold on..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived