what did you do during this weekend?!

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

lets see

friday night did the weekly thing out to dinner with my peeps from work...went home and slept afterwards..

saturday: got up @ 7 AM because I have to go to a HRS required class (for my job) that goes from 8 AM - 4 PM so that's most of the day gone..

afterwards called up my boy, went to the local cruise-in/car show chilled out went to a party afterwards and had some budweisers got some sleep. it was a good night.

sunday: got up at 10, went home, went to the emergency veteranarian office to go see my cat (came out of surgery on friday). had a basketball game @ 3 PM...won that shit 64-61. went home and slept. picked up the cat. came home, called my girl and watched "Evolution".

it was a decent weekend.

Guest Pilau Hands

Friday - stayed home...I don't remember what happened. that probably means nothing exciting.

Saturday - met girlfriend's mom and little sister. i'm a polite sweet young man.

Sunday - went to library, conducted research, stayed at a hotel with girlfriend. that was the highlight of the weekend. i love hotels.

fri.-drank

sat.-painted, some nice spots all over the state, drank and painted some more

sun.-got $120 speeding ticket, car overheated, bummed me out but painted anyways

mon.-tried to paint, got chased out by cops, got my cans taken and my camera, at least i didnt get caught

tues.-i have to take off for court, hopefully shit will get dropped, then hopefully back to paintin, lifes been suckin lately but just gotta keep my head up, its all good as long as i didnt get arrested again

friday took some new flicks in the honolulu area got a new tattoo of this big fat tag on my upper back so my whole weekend felt like one big bad sunburn

saturday hit the beach videotaped some surfers and long boarders nice little south bump for the boys to practice some skills

sunday tried to get more video footage was nice and flat could of gone fishing, but won't (shit's too boring)

Archived