baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
hahaah^^ same..... pose on the real. id keep my fucking mouth shut befor you say something youll regret. graffitis about reputation and youve already ruined that... god forbid you run into any of these people.... graffitis not your thing homie, thats that.. stop embarresing yourself

that META shit. goddamn

i dont give two shits about anyone im out there doin it for myself and i really dont give a shit if your feelin it or not

'Im doing it for myself'. the words of a true artist, if you were doing it for yourself you wouldn't be dick riding 12oz posting fences you painted? your a clown and a half... keep your fucking mouth from moving unless your ganna be there to back it up.. you suck and are in no position of potential PERIOD... damn, I cant wait to run into you.

by the way thats a sweet tattoo you got there "jack sparrow" hahah yo, YOUR KILLIN ME SMALLS

pose im not gonna hate on you, you dont front like you are a king or anything like that. you wanna paint a fence, paint a fence. its humerous to some but noone should give a fuck enough to mock you that much. if i were you id save yourself the trouble, itd be better off if you didnt post that on here if you want people to take you seriously. the name pose is also taken by a very very respected writer so it would be a really good idea to change it.

pose im not gonna hate on you, you dont front like you are a king or anything like that. you wanna paint a fence, paint a fence. its humerous to some but noone should give a fuck enough to mock you that much. if i were you id save yourself the trouble, itd be better off if you didnt post that on here if you want people to take you seriously. the name pose is also taken by a very very respected writer so it would be a really good idea to change it.

yeah i hear ya, but i mean its whatev that fence isnt in someones back yard or aything i wouldntboher do a throw on it if i actually had time to paint something, but i mean about the whole name thing yeah i know i get hit all the time but im no ganna worry about it im never ganna bump into the real deal and its obveious im not ganna be gettin in with anyone anytime soon so whatev i really dont care people wanna talk shit go a head im not stressin any of it,but good lookin i hear ya