baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

scar is from jersey who has done more cleans than most of you have done tags. at load of fun there were alot of pieces there by respectable out of town writers. sofe and vose happened to be the newbies of the spot so their spots were up for grabs. they could come back and do pieces at any time scar cannot. dude has a rediculous amount of ups and talent and would put the majority of you to shame. should he have buffed the entire thing, yeah probably but aint no reason to ruin that shit in under 24 hours. have a little respect sofe, you aint hot shit yet, and at a spot like that, when an out of town writer needs a spot to paint, your shit is still up for grabs.

looks like someone ragged your new piece already? shit that was fast

It seems that both parties should have been more sensitive to one another...shit happens...especially in this game. If that shit is dissed already, its gonna get even more complicated...

By the way kaos, where the 10 cans you promised me for taking out a couple of my pieces...remember? Just like those Salvis, who where they, Papa and who? How many cans did you give them for going over them??? Remember that? Ha, they where gonna whoop that ass...pussy.

hahaha.. hey yallrstupid.. you swing that word most around very loosly im sure if this dude had more cleans than MOST of the general posting population on here i'd have heard of him.. not saying he didn't put in work and all.. but fer real.. and sofe dude's got a point.... i know it sucks and all but thats the game.. you don't see soviet takin out that wives piece cus its over him.. and then again.. it is only a legal wall yall get so bent outta shape its redic.. its legal.. its a wall if you want something to run.. .go paint a fuckin train fer christsakes...

there were tags over them. about 10 or 12 big marker tags by no name toys you havent heard of and some stupid spraypaint tags also by kids. probably dudes who found scraps. sucks when that shit happens. haha if anything nsf gets ragged there will be reprocussions...i thought it was no big deal its legal? sall good kid...that shit was just dirtied up. not that i had anything to do with painting at that spot i just saw the before

your right i could have let it ride a little longer but you and brew did a good job of covering the pieces you went over(for the most part) so posting that scar with half of the sofe and half of the vose hanging out is putting it in peoples faces, people would have seen it and sofe probably wouldnt have been so quick to get back on there but i guess there is a wives tag in the middle of that sofe piece already....