baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

maybe if your high lights weren't so stiff, the 3-Ds weren't going every which way, the colors were a bit hightened or just plain "good", you tried to maybe do a fill and experiment with some overlapping or some perspective you could really change the the entire "look" you might have been going for...oh..and you need some cut backs ...

BUMP dame, erge, stab, asher, twine!!!

maybe if your high lights weren't so stiff, the 3-Ds weren't going every which way, the colors were a bit hightened or just plain "good", you tried to maybe do a fill and experiment with some overlapping or some perspective you could really change the the entire "look" you might have been going for...oh..and you need some cut backs ...

BUMP dame, erge, stab, asher, twine!!!

hahahah art fagggg!

i kid...but no really.

get at me when your not busy

Grafitti belongs in the streets, in view of public eye. An out cry, or a message from the forgotten souls of the city. Art is something that you frame or sell.

you mean I had it wrong all these years? i was always in it for the free drugs and alcohol, not to mention the huge amount of tail I've gotten since the ladies found out I scribble......:D