baltimore

b/d

i swear there are so many retards on this thing... i am on the verge of getting it shut down.. its good to see erge and dane telling them faggots how it is.. i can take you to their "legal" wall and we can go find everything else they have if you wanna take em out in 1 night... also if i ever meet some of you little bitches like that toy bitch kunt im gonna smash you in the face... just so you know... you all suck.. you should all consider suicide... oh and im gonna fuck your girlfriends.... oh and graffiti is not art.. its vandalism, if you think its art go to art school with all the other art fags and go open a gallery and frame some pictures... faggots

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

not that this is the place for this, but while graffiti is "vandalism" it is also many different things to many people, and in different countries and even this nation it takes on a variety of forms. its awesome that there are new writers coming up and it shouldn't be discouraged but it is a pain in the ass to see all of the attempts at writing the new jacks are doing.

having contributed to dissing and being dissed at chill HOF spots, I can say that regardless of who went over who, it is bad policy to "TAG" diss, or rag someones work. This only contributes to other shit being dissed at that spot, and eventually makes the spot fucked up and hot. Instead do a burner or at least make an attempt to burn them. angry and buck make good points, but I seem to remember a wall that had ran for a while and was burned yet it was still ragged because of some odd reason by the same people. My point is beef is easy to start but what are the reasons? and if its a piecing spot and you get burned? burn back or outshine that person. fuck it tho, there are no rules so do what you will...

Soaker i think there was a fresh Erge and Dane that those youngbucks went over and didn't even finish their shit on.. like just left half done TOY pieces... the thing is, those toys shouldn't even be painting there at all... i didn't paint on one of those big walls till i was writing for damn near 7 years... and if they don't police the spot who will??? somebody is fuckin up and takin these little tykes down there... and thats a mistake! even down there they should respect shit and not try to burn shit, cus they can't.... the HOF is not the HOF anymore, its become just a bunch of walls...... and thats a shame

word I feel you...you put it like that it makes a lot of sense. that spot really should be respected. HOF are for the best and nice productions. Theres tons of other spots in BMORE those heads could be doing...and even going to a dope spot like HOF just to peep shit or take pics makes it hot. Just like good ol' Prazer Tracks that is fucked nowadays...seems to be the evolution of a dope spot. Policing a spot is hard cause the newjacks dont understand what your doing and just retaliate and diss more shit. Really new writers should focus on getting up and getting fame for a while...whether it be train lines, freights, highways or streets...people dont respect chill spots and what they are for...finding a sweet spot to paint isnt easy, and when new heads findout about it and go there and trash it up with tags all around, leave tons of trash or go over heads, it really fucks up a nice thing.

That MYKE is tight...nice to see...I caught some tags and throws of his in TX

Plenty of toys have been hitting HOF for quite a while now.But they are "cool" with the "in" crowd so noone talks shit on them even though DUME and whoever else burns them.Noone is policing shit, please gimme a break.All you cats do is hit chill ass spots in the cut and think you are running shit by dissing some shit in the sticks.haha

Soaker i think there was a fresh Erge and Dane that those youngbucks went over and didn't even finish their shit on.. like just left half done TOY pieces... the thing is, those toys shouldn't even be painting there at all... i didn't paint on one of those big walls till i was writing for damn near 7 years... and if they don't police the spot who will??? somebody is fuckin up and takin these little tykes down there... and thats a mistake! even down there they should respect shit and not try to burn shit, cus they can't.... the HOF is not the HOF anymore, its become just a bunch of walls...... and thats a shame

That's some true shit.. I've been to the HOF more than a few times and still have the respect not to burn nice shit.. A lot of the pieces down there are from the people that made me want to paint in the first place.. It's def. wrong to cap shit.. Tell the little fuckers how it is*

Plenty of toys have been hitting HOF for quite a while now.But they are "cool" with the "in" crowd so noone talks shit on them even though DUME and whoever else burns them.Noone is policing shit, please gimme a break.All you cats do is hit chill ass spots in the cut and think you are running shit by dissing some shit in the sticks.haha

right on the .

why bring that toy to that spot? it keeps going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on... never ending..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... and so forth.