baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
in my opinion probly thee illest writer to ever hit the streets of the harm^

Not even close, true all 3 burn but that's just one generation...

Bmore has been holding it down for years. So many different writers that brought styles to this day I don’t feel have been matched. You young cats witnessed the PA years. When I was growing up MTC-GSI/TST-KSW-DST had it lock down! Every bus was hit, streets crushed left and right. The subway line was a gallery-I'm not talking bombs or blockbusters but huge pieces that ran the length of a building. Walls used to run for years, NO BUFF. When I think back to what I never got on film, its sad. People slept on Baltimore, but that only pushed writers harder.

yeah by the way the owner of the first skatepark flicks(s.oc.) flipped the fuck out, said all the shit was wack and he could do any of it, basically hated on graff and alot of respected heads, i flipped on him and apparently he scribbled all over my shit after i peaced, and i wouldnt doubt if the rest is gonna be there much longer seeing it as im the one who convinced him to let people paint it.... fuckin re-tar-ded i seriously didnt know what his deal was it came out of nowhere... i was like my bad your the one who wanted it to look like the old venice beach walls... hes trippin...

yeah by the way the owner of the first skatepark flicks(s.oc.) flipped the fuck out, said all the shit was wack and he could do any of it, basically hated on graff and alot of respected heads, i flipped on him and apparently he scribbled all over my shit after i peaced, and i wouldnt doubt if the rest is gonna be there much longer seeing it as im the one who convinced him to let people paint it.... fuckin re-tar-ded i seriously didnt know what his deal was it came out of nowhere... i was like my bad your the one who wanted it to look like the old venice beach walls... hes trippin...

damn thats pretty wack...i was there about 2 weeks ago give or take...there was something looked like a meca peice? i donno but, it was all fuck up...alot of the work in there was fuckin fresh as shit. obviusly that owner is a fuckin moron...

Bmore has been holding it down for years. So many different writers that brought styles to this day I don’t feel have been matched. You young cats witnessed the PA years. When I was growing up MTC-GSI/TST-KSW-DST had it lock down! Every bus was hit, streets crushed left and right. The subway line was a gallery-I'm not talking bombs or blockbusters but huge pieces that ran the length of a building. Walls used to run for years, NO BUFF. When I think back to what I never got on film, its sad. People slept on Baltimore, but that only pushed writers harder.

i see....but also battlin the buff limits ability to go big in my opinion

not even close?? Daver is pretty damn close buddy.

vose. you are a fuckin ass hole an you pretty much wasted your time tonight.i want you to know that what u did was disrespectful in the highest.i let you paint my fuckin legal i specificly told everyone to not paint outside or anything other then the walls inside...your peice u did tonight was rolled and if you ever want to come back inside your ganna have to wash your bullshit off the outside first.....

bump everyone else tonight nice work!

Bump_twine.ride.sofe.dume.cedar.pose.dyme

if anyone else wants to get down on this legal contact me...

i was the one that sead it was cool for dume to invite you all down...look the owner of the venue was pissed to say the least at vose...vose's part in the flik posted is gone...

if vose ever wants to jump on again hes ganna have to buff his hand style.

owner has brick red paint and buff chemicals.

i mean seriusly if i came to your house i wouldnt handstyle your front door...

this is suposed to be a pro graffiti legal.

dont make it into another loads of fun.

the only rule was dont paint on the brick.