Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest o.g.sofa1

ACE OF SPADES>>>>>>>>>

not diggin some of the stuff, but i'll keep my mouth closed on it. but hey atleast someone's getting up unlike my lame ass with responsibilities and shit.

Guest o.g.sofa1

NOTHING PRETTY

WORD TO,FUE/AMEN/AROE/SIZE/STAIN/HDS/RW/CINCH/DOAS/GREY/DESK/GIANT/NEW MEXICO UP IN THIS MOTHER FUCKER,

Guest o.g.sofa1

Re: Re: NOTHING PRETTY

Originally posted by nocalfr8tr

thought i saw the influence.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION,EVEN THOUGH WE STARTED OUT AROUND THE SAME TIME.I WAS TAKING ALL CITY ALBUQUERQUE,WITH MY CREW WHICH CONSISTED OF AGREE1ATK.WHICH INFLUENCED ALOT OF PEOPLE,AT THE SAME TIME WE BECAME CREW (GYS/KMH)WE WERE DESTROYING FREIGHTS BEFORE ALOT OF IT BECAME TRENDY.PROBABLY WAY BEFORE YOU,EVEN THOUGH I LIKE HIS STYLE AND HE IS MY BOY.I THINK IT IS FLAT OUT NEW YORK STYLE WE DO WITH OUR OWN TWIST TO IT,I HAVE TO GIVE IT UP TOO PEOPLE LIKE CHARLIE/FRAME/WISK/RISK/RELM/REAS/WOLF/STAK/CAV/SIEN5/HUSH/KET/GHOST/SAINT/VFR/ETC......IM JUST A KID OUT HERE IN THE SOUTHWEST WITH A FUNKYFRESH ORIGINAL TAG (SOFA1)BOTH ME AND (GREY)ARE FORCES TO BE WRECKONED WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!SO THAT IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!:P

Guest Dr. Doom

Re: Re: Re: NOTHING PRETTY

Originally posted by o.g.sofa1

FOR YOUR INFORMATION,EVEN THOUGH WE STARTED OUT AROUND THE SAME TIME.I WAS TAKING ALL CITY ALBUQUERQUE,WITH MY CREW WHICH CONSISTED OF AGREE1ATK.WHICH INFLUENCED ALOT OF PEOPLE,AT THE SAME TIME WE BECAME CREW (GYS/KMH)WE WERE DESTROYING FREIGHTS BEFORE ALOT OF IT BECAME TRENDY.PROBABLY WAY BEFORE YOU,EVEN THOUGH I LIKE HIS STYLE AND HE IS MY BOY.I THINK IT IS FLAT OUT NEW YORK STYLE WE DO WITH OUR OWN TWIST TO IT,I HAVE TO GIVE IT UP TOO PEOPLE LIKE CHARLIE/FRAME/WISK/RISK/RELM/REAS/WOLF/STAK/CAV/SIEN5/HUSH/KET/GHOST/SAINT/VFR/ETC......IM JUST A KID OUT HERE IN THE SOUTHWEST WITH A FUNKYFRESH ORIGINAL TAG (SOFA1)BOTH ME AND (GREY)ARE FORCES TO BE WRECKONED WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!SO THAT IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!:p

I would have to agree with the "fr8's before they were trendy" and the "old new york style with a twist" statements!!

Guest Aroe*ones

Awwwwwww shizzzz!!!Hells yeah..sooo dope to see all the true abq. heads catching wreck again,one love HDS!CINCH!RW!AMEN (that bug is bangin'!) and the lord SOFA!! Reminds me of the good ol' GYS Brain DEAD days..Los Chingon Alkaholics 2002 stee baby!!Yo Sofa,keep those kids painting..Saturating Blocks Fearlessly!!urrrrrragghhhhhh!!!!

visualJAZZ not diggin some of the stuff, but i'll keep my mouth closed on it. but hey atleast someone's getting up unlike my lame ass with responsibilities and shit. ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

true on that

much love to 505...

cruising the plaza

straight thuggin it with ice cream from hagen daz.

you know how it is.

why dont you post the one you did at zuni the blue on with the star in the center of your "o" i think it was

Originally posted by Al Green

much love to 505...

cruising the plaza

straight thuggin it with ice cream from hagen daz.

you know how it is.

exactly.....

Guest elquilser

thanks for posting that flick i have it on a roll some where im just too lazy to get it developed

Guest pinchecabron

fresh post, new mexico's best kept secret.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this