Stay Out!!!

Ski Mask

that st.pattys day end to end is dope. I guess it is a bit "new york-ee" but if anything those dewds are payin respects, to those days. seeing end to ends like that are the shit, the way trains should be done most of the time, so many people have chill spots and all they do is hit lots of little pieces, all only slightly different than the other. Those dewds are making the most of their little yard. keep up the good work remio. Kome is a herpes infected slut...;)... t.t.boy shut the fuck up. go read a book or something. is there a "timer" in etc?dr. doom mabey you can tell me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dr. Doom
Originally posted by berol

that st.pattys day end to end is dope. I guess it is a bit "new york-ee" but if anything those dewds are payin respects, to those days. seeing end to ends like that are the shit, the way trains should be done most of the time, so many people have chill spots and all they do is hit lots of little pieces, all only slightly different than the other. Those dewds are making the most of their little yard. keep up the good work remio. Kome is a herpes infected slut...;)... t.t.boy shut the fuck up. go read a book or something. is there a "timer" in etc?dr. doom mabey you can tell me.

Yes, there is a TIMER in the squad!;)

id love for you to tell me that to my face, dont think for a minute i dont knwo who you are.

Guest Dr. Doom
Originally posted by bigguy

Do we know each outher?

Uhhhmmmm............yeah kinda!! We've spoke on the computer before!

Oh yeah, congratulations on your latest and greatest by the way!

hey dr.doom, i seen a timer sticker in my city... is he traveling or did he move? T.T.boy next time i see you i will tell you to your face. But judging by how much time you spend on the computer seeing you out and about wont happen very soon. Dont even think about dissing another one of mine or my homies pieces ever again.

Guest Dr. Doom

Thank You.

You're more than welcome!

I heard that they actually had the opportunity to run briefly!

Guest Dr. Doom

hey dr.doom, i seen a timer sticker in my city... is he traveling or did he move? T.T.boy next time i see you i will tell you to your face. But judging by how much time you spend on the computer seeing you out and about wont happen very soon. Dont even think about dissing another one of mine or my homies pieces ever again.

I'm going to go with "travelling for $200" Alex!!

Originally posted by Dr. Doom

You're more than welcome!

I heard that they actually had the opportunity to run briefly!

They ran for about 3 hours... then we didnt want to chase the things around any more. Uncle festah spotted the train the outher day and said that buff didnt do too good of a job.

or what? you think im afraid of you.

im sure youve heard all the rumors, thats why you havent seen me in a while.

They ran for about 3 hours... then we didnt want to chase the things around any more. Uncle festah spotted the train the outher day and said that buff didnt do too good of a job.

it's because theirs speed limits set but as they power up the train to run thru the wash they go over the 5 km and the buff doesn't get to do it's full job.....my dad works for the company that makes the chems/systems that buff what we do sorta funny

ese, yeah some peeps hit up new spot tonight....the leader of the the other gents said he wanted to beat me up.ahhhhhhhhh.wut wut, i feel more thug than reset last night.i'm doing push up's right now so i can serve this sucka.!!!!those pics were sweet. i can't fall asleep need more booze.ahhhhhhhhhhh fun boys wut!!!!I'm full on rage'ing

Originally posted by komes

ese, yeah some peeps hit up new spot tonight....the leader of the the other gents said he wanted to beat me up.ahhhhhhhhh.wut wut, i feel more thug than reset last night.i'm doing push up's right now so i can serve this sucka.!!!!those pics were sweet. i can't fall asleep need more booze.ahhhhhhhhhhh fun boys wut!!!!I'm full on rage'ing

gents! haha

Originally posted by komes

ahahahhaha. damn. the same "leader" we ran into, or the older more bitter leader?

Archived