ANGER MANAGEMENT

Secret

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Aw, thanks Pistol. I don't want to beat you up though, but I'll buy you a mini pizza so I know I did something nice for someone for once... :o Mental Invalid, I can't believe you remember that story. It's not funny! I was scared as fuck.

Could someone explain fucking MEN to me? Yeah, WRITE A FUCKING BOOK about it and send me a copy.

I got new dress shirt, several cans of Rusto, and a new watch today... I still don't feel good. Goddamn Portishead is making me moodier than usual. Time to go to shitty ass school so someday I'll have a degree in something and I'll actually have some damn money. Tonight I'll be more of a loser and paint! Yay!! Good day to be gay. :o

Guest sneak

i find that the best way to get over an "anger" is grab whateva paint u have and head out and paint. once u get goin, u realise that u need to become calm as to keep ur head straight while ur paintin. then once uve finished, u forget why ur angry

"I can't believe you remember that story. It's not funny! I was scared as fuck."

how could i forget....it was on the foor of my cube laughing my ass....sorry didnt know at the time how frightened you were...dont mean to make light of the situation...was it regular or rasberry?

and secret dont take this wrong way, but its what ive seen you say, so ill offer you your own advice...lighten up girl....its saul goode.....;)

Thanks for the advice, Mental. Things are a lot funnier when you get away with it (graffiti, stealing, being dumb in public, etc). I was totally joking about that situation not being funny. Actually it was a SOBE bottle and it was pink. ;)

I'm actually feeling A LOT better now. I feel like my boyfriend is my camp counselor.... always treating me like the immature girl that I am, heh. Thanks for listening.

:stretch:

Guest whoami

When I get pissed off I usually start going into a beavis stage and I'll say dumb words like Korea and shit...With Curse words...Then I'll be real sarcastic until I go all adrenaline and crush a head...Its a amusing at first than sad...My mom thought I was depressed or some shit(which I was at one point) but now i'm not and she still wants me to get help...Ive been living in a home with only one other person for 3 years so far who is usually at work most of the time...Being an only child is not fun your parents job of rasing kids reflects only upon you so if you get arrested they think the whole problem is the fact they've raised you "Wrong" Makes me want to put my fist through a wall but it would only make my mom run in her room cry and make me feel like a dickhead...

Guest willy.wonka

daaaaaamn!!!

ignorant people on the internet that think comebacks to the answers you provide against thier arguement piss me off.....

people...dont let yourself be stupid.

"though you may not drive....a great big cadillac..."

hmm. anger management. well....painting is a great way for me to manage anger. or punching and kicking things like bustop benches and trashcans. working out helps and is more constructive. getting drunk works too. in fact...I feel like getting drunk right now....but I'm at work and it's nine in the morning. hmm. and there's nowhere in my work I can really get away with kicking or hitting things...talking shit over can work too, but I can't talk with anyone now....so no talking it over, no painting, no hitting things, no working out, no getting drunk...posting on this stupid forum isn't going to cut it either. I guess my only option left is to take a lot of bathroom breaks so I can have a few moments of peace and privacy...thank God for bathrooms in the workplace. man I don't want to be at work right now. it's hard to manage anger when you have to smile at people and pretend to be friendly...

those are my thoughts on anger management, and the sometimes complicating effect of employment that requires social interaction when attempting to manage anger. I think I need one of those little rubber things that you squeeze and the eyes pop out. or a hug from the girl I love.

"...just remember, brothers and sisters... you can still stand tall..."

hmm. it's exactly a week later and I feel the same once again. is it a wednesday thing? if it is then fuck wednesdays.. I'm at work again..it is 9am just like last time..and I feel once again like painting or hitting something or getting drunk or just simply talking shit over or maybe just being by myself alone for a hour in privacy..fuck

Archived