NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by willy.wonka

i dont know if i like hookers...we were gonna pimp some sluts in the hood a couple of years back in california..just disscusion though..some hookers scare me..like when i walk by them i feel some wierd vibe, like dont look at me or you'll just be as sick as i am.then some of these hoes really turn me on..i like to walk around with pocket change and shake it when near one of these sluts..i believe dork is gonna be a pimp one day.i thought of how my ex-girl would be a good hoe..she got probs and with enough drugs and pressure i could get her trickin.something i thought about.

well, i guess it depends if i like hookers or not.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by willy.wonka

funny thing pistol..i guess my homie bought caps off of you or somethin, cause we were walkin around town hittin up and all of a sudden,he busts out the oolong stickers...i was like,"what the fuck?!"

i was kinda trippin out..well, kinda funny.

haha that's cool. when i got the order. i was like i wonder if willy or the DPC knows this guy. you guys seem to know everyone out there.

I guess sorta like Rhode Island where all the heads know each other.

Guest willy.wonka

yeah, its like one big disfuntional family out here.kinda sucks..i wish nobody knew who i was.that dude is in the same crew as me...

Vinyl Junkie is here!!!!!!!....I picked him up fromt eh greyhound and took him with me to my job interview...WHICH I GOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I start training tomorrow morning as a sales rep for a local comapny. I make $14.00/hr for every appointment. I think each day I will schedual an appointment with a lonely old person so that way I can sit and talk witht hem about the war and get paid fat cash for it...Check this out too I make 10% comission and if my comission is more than my hourly pay I get the comission instead. SCORE!!!!!...so after 3 days of training I start my new job....I would stay up and talk but I have TO BE AT WORK TOMORROW!!!!!

This is the first job I have had since the summer of 2000

Originally posted by cornelius

why texas when? it's way too goddamn hot to be in the south right now.. are you crazy?

ehhh i know people and would have places to stay and shit to do but its not sounding like much fun anymore for some reason. i dont know why.

i was going to go beat up tease and all ya know :cool:

Guest uncle-boy

i'm planning a trip to seattle then to san diego and around LA. i'm gonna leave as soon as i earn enuff scrilla. im gonna stay with friends in seattle and my sister and other friends in cali.

:idea:

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Pistol

shoot me an e-mail when you plan on being in the LA SD area. DPC NO on the prowl in the strip clubs of CA.

NO DOUBT!:king:

Originally posted by WhenOne

pictures would be mandatory.

i would be the hero of 12oz fo sho sho ya know know?

id probably get crew status and a bonus check

:lol:

haha... you'd get hero status man... that's even better than crew! you'd be gettin paid to kick the asses of fools on 12oz. that get out of line.. like a hired hitman....

Originally posted by cornelius

you'd be gettin paid to kick the asses of fools on 12oz. that get out of line.. like a hired hitman....

i can think of nothing better than that job.

oh the fun i would have

and all the people who would have the displeasure of meeting me

ahhhh.

Originally posted by WhenOne

i can think of nothing better than that job.

oh the fun i would have

and all the people who would have the displeasure of meeting me

ahhhh.

i bet 12oz. would even give you all expenses paid trips to wherever the out of hand people live! you could go over there, kick their asses, eat their food, fuck their moms.. and then go home.... damn.. you'd be all set..